PDA

View Full Version : 7th Heaven

petslover
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Any 7th Heaven fans out here?

I love this show. I get older episodes and don't get to see new ones. I watch this show every day.

If you are a fan, what is your favorite show?

My favorite show of all time is

The dedication to the marine that Ruthie talks to. That one makes me cry everytime.

and when Simon has to take the baby to the hospital.

Although the one of the funny ones is when the newspaper guy comes over and they take all those weird pictures and tell funny stories!

I Just love this show. I have the first season dvd, now I am saving up for the second season!

I really enjoy watching this show because almost every episode has a good meaning to it.

I wished I had neighbors like the Camdens.. :p

MariaM
07-07-2005, 11:28 PM
I used to watch that show quite a bit, but I've let go of it. I basically just watch Lost now.

The people on there irk me! No offence to you, I mean I used to like that show a lot, but the dad just really pisses me off! Especially when he quits being a priest and feels sorry for himself. I also could never stand Matt, and Mary dates people that are what...20 years older than her? Simon is another one that feels sorry for himself, and Ruthie, I can not STAND her. Ugh.

I do like Lucy though, and Kevin's pretty cool. If the show is on I might watch it, unless I've seen that particulare episode before.

luvofallhorses
07-08-2005, 11:22 AM
I love that show :)

Mutt_Maniac
07-08-2005, 02:05 PM
I love that show. My second fav. My first fav. is Gilmore Girls!!! LOVE IT!

luvofallhorses
07-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Mutt_Maniac
I love that show. My second fav. My first fav. is Gilmore Girls!!! LOVE IT!

Mine too! :)

crsvstang
07-08-2005, 02:32 PM
I love the show! I've been watching it from the beginning. Lucy is my favorite on the show.

The show were Simon takes the baby to the hospital makes me cry every time I see it.

I don't really have a favorite episode, I like them all.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-08-2005, 02:41 PM
I love that show!! Little Ruthie is my favorite there, and of course, HAPPY !!
7th Heaven is not programmed here, I hope it will come back soon!!!

manda_moo87
07-08-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm a huge 7th Heaven fan, I've watched it for years. I'm so happy its still around, there are so few decent shows on these days... :o