PDA

View Full Version : Tormenting the hysterical Maggie Sue!

catcrazylady
07-07-2005, 12:50 PM
I know I've told you all before about Pepper Jack "looking" at Maggie Sue and sending her over the edge!:rolleyes: She gets really hysterical when he stands and looks at her. She growls, snorts, hisses, and basically freaks out.
Well after weeks of me fussing at Pepper Jack for "looking" at Maggie he finally started letting up and I was relieved. I should have known better than to let down my guard :rolleyes: After seeing all this fun from his brother Pete has now decided to give it a try. It is working quit well and we are back to the hissy fits with hair raising squals from Maggie Sue!:rolleyes:
Since this is becoming such a common occurrence I don't freak out about it anymore, I just go move the instigator. I did manage to get a couple of pictures of the scene this morning. Mind you I was still half asleep as I was abrubtly awakened by squalls and screams that sounded like somebody was torturing a cat.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/pf5a17d4aa155855343862844a47cd594/f35e56e3.jpg

He's just standing there looking at her and she is about to blow.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/pe12d2fd3662c4c29bec6a46241127b95/f35e563d.jpg

I went to bed with the Purple Pervy incident and I wake up to the Maggie Sue hysterics. I'm tired! :)

furrykidsmother
07-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Poor Maggie Sue! It sounds like you never have a dull moment around your house. LOL!! They make life interesting and fun though don't they?

catnapper
07-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Those are some serious airplane ears... step back everyone! She's gonna take off!

RedHedd
07-07-2005, 02:58 PM
:D I can hear her now: "MOM! He's LOOKING at me!" :D

smokey the elder
07-07-2005, 03:02 PM
What RedHedd said!:D

catmandu
07-07-2005, 03:02 PM
MAGGIE SUE,IS A LOT,LIKE MY PRINCESS,IN THAT IT DOES NOT TAKE A WHOLE LOT,TO GET THEM UPSET,JUST ANOTHER CAT,GETTING TOO CLOSE,TO HER.THE ONLY ONE,THAT SHE TOLERATES,AT ALL,IS MICHAEL,AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPANIONS,FOR 12 YEARS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture393.jpg

DJFyrewolf36
07-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Poor Maggie Sue! Its ok girl, Pete is just trying to annoy you because he can. Ignore him and it will all be ok!

Pete, don't be such a pest!

Never a dull moment with cats, is there?

lizbud
07-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I don't blame Maggie Sue for being angry. Pepper Jack is
being extremely rude in bullying her that way. I'd introduce
him to a spray water bottle when he does that.

rg_girlca
07-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Pete is probably looking at Maggie Sue trying to figure out what the heck her problem is. My goodness Maggie, take a chill pill will ya girl. You have siblings surrounding you, learn to live with it. Maggie Sue, you are such a pretty girl and those airplane ears just do not become you.

My Katie is like that, although she doesn't have the airplane ears, but the hissing and growling whenever one of the cats should get to close to her and I always tell her to take a chill pill.

Is she always like this Lisa or just when she is pms ing?

cubby31682
07-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Lol

sirrahbed
07-08-2005, 08:02 AM
:D :D I wish there was one more picture in the sequence but my imagination fills in quite well. Sure would like to read what those two are thinking:p Pete just calmly standing there looking all sweet and innocent and Maggie about to erupt into a hissy full blown:D It reminds me of my skinkids!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Is she always like this Lisa or just when she is pms ing?

:D :D

Poor Maggie Sue. It's just horrible what a princess has to put up with! Shouldn't there be laws against brothers LOOKING at you? :D

catland
07-08-2005, 12:06 PM
I put bells on the collars of my two troublemakers, Strauss and little girl Jan. At least that way, the other ones have a little warning of what's to come.

For Sid and Strauss, this has really leveled the playing field. Now they seem to just really get into in once a month instead of every week.:eek: (Sid still loses - Strauss is still stuck with a bell)