PDA

View Full Version : I am going crazy!!! I can't take this!!!

caseysmom
07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
I have mentioned the co-worker that makes sinus clearing or snarfing noises...I just can't take it.

In the mornings its just so gross...I can hear it through my headphones....its juicy sounding and constant...sorry I am just about to puke. My boss talked to the human resources office and they are not sure what we can do...its a delicate subject apparantly.

I am trying to find something on the internet to leave anonomysly on his chair but I can't find anything...how can he be so dumb.

MariaM
07-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Lol ewww. My sister does that just to piss me off.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-07-2005, 01:37 PM
I'd put a box of Knleenex on his desk.... he might take the hint :rolleyes: :D

Anita Cholaine
07-07-2005, 01:48 PM
This is awful!!! You could make a note with words and letters cutted from newspapers, and leave it in his chair!!

catnapper
07-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Hmmm.... do you know his email address? Have someone else send a link regarding snot sucking and how abnoxious it is? If someone else sends it, then it won;t be traceable back to you ;)

sasvermont
07-07-2005, 02:00 PM
And let him know how much it irks you.

caseysmom
07-07-2005, 03:43 PM
If I could find something on the internet I would just print it out and leave it on his chair. I really don't want him to know its me, I am really uncomfortable with that...he is a nice guy and just clueless I think.

He is also from another country and maybe its just not as in poor taste there as it is here, I just don't know.

luvofallhorses
07-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
Lol ewww. My sister does that just to piss me off.

My cousin does that too. Gross huh? :rolleyes:

carole
07-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Where I can sympathise with his sinus problems, he is obviously having a tough time with them, he needs to be more considerate and go to the Men's toilets and get rid of it all, it is offensive to other people, and not at all pleasant to hear for sure, what country does he come from? maybe you are right, it is ok in his country to do this, I think a hint like some have suggested is your best bet, if that does not work then I am afraid you might have to use the direct approach, good luck.

beeniesmom
07-07-2005, 05:54 PM
OH GROSS.
I have sinus issues but don't bother people.
Try putting an ad for ZYRTEC on his desk or something.
It works wonders. Clears up the whole gross mess.
bleah!

catland
07-07-2005, 06:53 PM
You mentioned that there is a Human resources department - then it is their responsiblity to speak to him. That's their job.

lizbud
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I couldn't take that for long myself. It's plain gross. We had
a man in our office that reeked of body oder, but no one felt
comfortable just telling him about it. A group of us went to the
Dept. Manager & complained. We felt it was his job to speak to
this guy man to man. He did that and things got better for a little
while. I don't think the guy had a clue how offensive he was to
everyone else. If you can't get a Manager to speak to this man
about this nasty habit, you just might have to do it yourself.
Good luck with this.

caseysmom
07-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by catland
You mentioned that there is a Human resources department - then it is their responsiblity to speak to him. That's their job.

Yeah you would think. I work for the State of Ca...everything has to be politically correct. To tell you the truth it sounds like the human resouce dept has never had this problem before.

I just can believe he doesn't realize its offensive...there are people in his office sometimes and he snarfs right in their face.