PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone!

lucym8
07-07-2005, 05:41 AM
I am new in here and interested to stay in touch with other guinea pig lovers. My yahoo handle is soric3l with L at the end. If anyone is interested i would love to chat about guinea pigs.

chrissycat21
07-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Welcome to PT! My name is Chrissy. I have a dog named Snowy, a bird named Buttons, and a guinea pig named Taffy.

I also love guinea pigs. :) Do you have any guinea pigs? If you do, I'd love to see pictures of them!

lucym8
07-07-2005, 08:01 AM
Oh yes i do have a boar he is Mr M and he is good with computers. I will attach a pic of him i hope it works. He is sort of lonely and i am trying hard to find him a lovely girl but only babies so far i managed to find. once again my yahoo handle is soric3l with L at the end. You may add me anytime and we could talk from time to time.

chrissycat21
07-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Mr. M is very cute.

Are you thinking about breeding him, or is he nuetered?

lucym8
07-08-2005, 09:50 AM
I am not uk monster they use to neuter pets, it is a habbit. They also separate boys from girls. Monsters!
I am kidding seen you are Chicago and thought you would like a little inocent gossip. But they do so, they castrate little piggies.
I want my Mr M to be happy, he was under a lot of stress all his relatives were sold and his mother rejected him because she knew she would eventually lose him.
I promised him a normal life that is a girl and food and place to play in. I cant offer him freedom too many cats around.
So far i was able to find only baby guinea pigs but I am patient. So is Mr M even if he thinks i a am a traitor sometime. But i wasnt able to find a female and i wont get a baby.
Hey Chrissy i saw on TV they have birth control pills or something for dogs and cats. Do you know are there any for guinea pigs?

chrissycat21
07-08-2005, 01:02 PM
I have no idea if they ahve them for guinea pigs..but I doubt it is any good for the pets.

If you don't want to breed him, get another male for a buddy. :)

lucym8
07-08-2005, 01:56 PM
i dont care if he breeds or not but i wont get him a male friend i want him to be in love and if he thinks babies are an option the let it be his way

chrissycat21
07-08-2005, 01:58 PM
He won't think like that, he will just mate with her. And anyways, it isn't good for the female. I suggest you read up on cavyspirit.com on the breeding page. You could risk killing your guinea pigs.

lucym8
07-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks for info i have read tips about guinea pigs and so. I will be able to separate them in due time and i will take care of my guinea pig female properly. I for one think those who keep boys wth boys and girls with girls are fake and rather harm piggies than make them good. They should be allowed to choose and not be changed into gay pets.

luvofallhorses
07-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by lucym8
They should be allowed to choose and not be changed into gay pets.

:eek: :rolleyes: usually the same gender gets along with each other and with putting two of the opposite gender, they could mate and small animals usually have a hard time giving birth. Please reconsider and don't breed them :) Believe me when I say this, I had guinea pigs for quite a long time and my girls always got along w/ each other and it doesn't make them a 'gay' pet.

AdoreMyDogs
07-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by lucym8
They should be allowed to choose and not be changed into gay pets.

:eek: :eek:

lucym8
07-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Why is that such a big issue i will do as i said i am responsable i do not need advice i know they get along fine same gender they get along cause they were trained this way by humans to get along they also were trained to beg for food by same humans mine does not beg no more he not a pig to be sacrificed he understood we are friends not pet and pet lover, he will get allong just fine with his girl. I am not sure i will be able to find a pretty one in here.