PDA

View Full Version : Belgian BBQ thread..

RICHARD
07-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Gravediggers held BBQ in cemetery

Gravediggers in a Belgian city have been criticised for holding a barbecue party in a cemetery.

It follows a complaint from a couple who visited the cemetery at Merksem, Antwerp, to visit the grave of their son.

François and Magda Boljau were shocked to find the gravediggers holding a party in a shed at the cemetery, reports Het Nieuwsblad.

Mrs Bolijau said: "It was happening only 15 metres from his grave. The music of 'Sex bomb, sex bomb' was coming very loud from the loudspeakers.

"Children were playing between the graves. I couldn't stand it and ran away in tears."

Alderman Erwin Pairon, who is responsible for Antwerp's cemeteries, said he was very annoyed with the gravediggers.

The gravediggers insisted they held a party every year in the same shed and that nobody had complained before.

But Alderman Pairon said: "Next year, they have to move. I understand it is very upsetting for the parents to have to listen to a party when they came to mourn."

------------------------------------------------

:D :eek: :cool:

JenBKR
07-07-2005, 07:49 AM
Why wasn't I invited???

Lacey
07-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey, keep it quiet out there! What are you trying to do? Wake the dead? :D :D :D

Lady's Human
07-08-2005, 10:26 AM
So what was on the grill?

RICHARD
07-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Lady's Human
So what was on the grill?

Dr Lecter says,
Weinies, breasts and thighs!

:eek: