PDA

View Full Version : OMG how lucky was this boy?

kilbarchancats
07-06-2005, 02:51 AM
to have survived that is?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005310095,00.html

Seriously, what would you do to these people if you got hold of them?

I swear to god I would do time if anyone so much as looked at the monsters the wrong way.

I feel just sick to the stomach looking at this, but thank heavens he is okay that's the main thing. BIG HUGS TO PUCCI

G535
07-06-2005, 03:01 AM
I will never understand how people can do things like that, they obviously are not normal. Poor little cat, he's lucky to be home again.

jenluckenbach
07-06-2005, 04:57 AM
How horrible for Pucci!. But did anyone bother to consider that it was a freak accident? (not done on purpose) It may be naive and wishful thinking, but it's better than believing the cruelty of humanity.

furrykidsmother
07-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Poor Pucci!!! I would like to think it was an "accident", but it isn't likely. I am just happy to hear that it didn't hit any organs and that they were able to save him.

momcat
07-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Poor Pucci! One can only imagine the suffering and pain this poor kitty endured. Thank God he got to a vet and no vital organs were affected. Prayers being prayed for his full and speedy recovery so that he can return to kitty antics very soon. If this was intentional, I hope the guilty are caught and punished severely.....