PDA

View Full Version : Please share your *funny stories*!!

Toby's my baby
07-05-2005, 08:31 PM
I think everyone needs a laugh once in a while, so I thought it would be fun to share your funny stories. Try not to make them too long.

PJ's Mom
07-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Can funny stories be embarassing things that you have done? I have tons of those. :rolleyes: :D

Fox-Gal
07-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Funny story....OK, I'll try.

Was on a flight traveling with a 1 1/2 year old. The poor man behind us decided to play games with Mike through the sets. Well after some peek-a-boo, the man got tired and laid back down on his set. So Mike threw his bottle at him, milk spilled all over his suit. The man was so good about it and handed Mike his bottle back. And his reward for this..................................

Mike pulled off his toupee...........screamed...........then tossed it on the woman next to us. :eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next:
We went out on the boat, to watch the races one Labor Day. My friend and I had to pee and we insisted that the guys take the boat over to one of the islands, so we could go. They keep telling us to just go off the side of the boat, that they would block us, so no one would see. NO, not us, we had to have it our way!!

So we swim, to the island, to go pee. As our suits, down, peeing my friend says, "you know we should have just peed in the water instead of swimming all the way here. Then.... we look around to see all these boats, with guys and their binoculars, they had brought to watch the races .......Watching us PEE! :o

MariaM
07-06-2005, 01:27 AM
LOL Ewwww!

Lacey
07-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Well, this one's kind of long, but well worth it for the humor factor. It's the funniest true story I know. :D Y'see, I'm the #1 reason why my dad flat out refuses to change diapers. (There may be some exaggeration, considering I've only heard this story from Dad, and he does have a tendency to make a good story better.)

It all started about 25 years ago on a boilingly hot August day, when my parents discovered that putting a little bit of cereal in my bottle would knock me right out. It also had the unfortunate effect of clogging me up. Well, along came check-up time for Mom and I. I get a clean bill of health, and the doctor assured my parents that everything would come out eventually, and he gave me a little something to help it out.

So Mom went off to see her doctor, and Dad was in the waiting room bouncing me on his knee. After a little bit, he started hearing these soft "plop plop" noises. A nurse signals for Dad to look down, and he sees that my diaper is overflowing and dribbling out the leg holes. So, he goes rushing out to the car (no changing tables in the men's room, y'know), holding me at arm's length, to get me changed.

He set me out on the car seat, got the diaper popped open, gagged because... Well, it pretty much looked like I'd exploded in the diaper. Then he grabbed a baby wipe. Now, everyone knows how the magic baby wipe canister works. You grab one, and another pops up. Well, when Dad grabbed the wipe, another one didn't pop up.

So all Dad can do is look at this one little baby wipe and this whole mess of exploded baby on the car seat. There was no way that one measly baby wipe was going to take care of that mess. And then Dad spotted... The dry-cleaning!

To forestall any cries of, "He didn't!" Let me just say that he most definitely did wipe my dirty little bottom with the dry-cleaning. He got me as cleaned up as he could and clumsily diapered, and then he took me to wait in that little air-conditioned area between the electronic doors and the main office because I was still a stinky squirt.

Well, a nurse saw us and took pity on us. She took me and got me cleaned up properly and got me back to him before Mom was through with her check-up. Why Dad never asked the nurse to change me in the first place, I'll never know.

Along came Mom, and we all go back out to the car. And as soon as the door opens, we're all hit with this apalling stench. Dad forgot to clean up the mess, and it'd had time to bake in the hot car. Poor Dad did the only thing any sane man could do when faced with that hideous odor and the angry glare of his wife.

He threw up.

kimboe
07-06-2005, 02:18 PM
HAHAHAHA....That was a good story! hahahahaha
Your poor Dad:eek: