PDA

View Full Version : My Flower Boy!

Edwina's Secretary
07-05-2005, 05:33 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/p9bd3edf2b305d49692b580e9de7c8561/f365c864.jpg

DJFyrewolf36
07-05-2005, 05:50 PM
LOL I think he matches the decor quite well!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Eddie, did you pick those flowers from your own garden?

What a lovely room. Eddie looks right at home!:D

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 06:40 PM
I think Eddie and those flowers make a fine centrepiece. Ever thing of mass producing them. ;)

catmandu
07-05-2005, 06:43 PM
THAT PHOTO,GAVE ME A START,AS I THINK,BY NOW,A CERTAIN JJJ3,WOULD HAVE KNOCKED THAT VASE,OF FLOWERS,ONTO THE FLOOR.

CRRRAAASSSSH! OOPS,IM SORRY,DAD,DO WE HAVE ANY TEMPTATIONS?

EDDIE,CERTAINLY,IS GETTING,TO BE A BIG HAPPY CAT,AND ONE OF THE FAVORITES,ON PET TALK,NOT BAD,FOR A EX STRAY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture153.jpg

HE LOOKS A LOT LIKE A YOUNG JJJ3.

Killearn Kitties
07-06-2005, 04:09 AM
Eddie does seem to have an affinity with flowers doesn't he? How charming.

Pam
07-06-2005, 06:52 AM
I am so envious that you are able to have flowers around! Each time flowers enter this house (most recently due to the passing of my mother-in-law) they are stalked by Trevor and Andy. Trevor tries to pull them out of the vase but usually winds up knocking the whole thing down. We have to keep flowers very high up with no cat access, but them of course us humans must crane our necks to enjoy them. :rolleyes: Eddie deserves a treat or a little nip for being such a good boy.

Barbara
07-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Pam you still can have flowers on your chairs;)

No I never could have a big and tall bunch like these- not with an Aby around:D

But Eddie looks purrfect with them ( as long as there is no chipmunk hiding in them :p ).

BTW: these chairs are adorable.

furrykidsmother
07-06-2005, 08:24 AM
How sweet Eddie is enjoying the flowers.

Pam, I can't have flowers either unless way up high or in the bathroom with the door shut. Oh well, the things you do for your kids.

Those are beautiful flowers, did they come from your garden?

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-06-2005, 08:25 AM
How charming!!

I love your interieur so much, Sara; it is very tasteful!!:)

Sonia59
07-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Nice to read that I am not the only one not being able to keep flowers at home unless they partly finish in the stomach of Peppito!!:)
Great picture, handsome big boy and lovely flowers!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Once a street kid, now a romantic at heart. :D

catcrazylady
07-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Oh Eddie you are just adorable! Sarah you are lucky that all he does is lay by them. Mine dive in nose first, flip them over, and then destroy!:rolleyes:

Cataholic
07-06-2005, 12:10 PM
I would seriously be doubting that you even KNEW cats if I hadn't met the Ees in person.

Flowers? In my house? In a glass vase? Full of water? You are NUTS!

Next you are going to tell me you don't have cat hair on your clothes....LOL...

I love seeing your beautifully decorated home. JUST the place for comfort, style and lounging around....

Edwina's Secretary
07-06-2005, 12:24 PM
How odd! It would never occur to me that flowers are dangerous with cats....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Once in a while Eddie rubs a bit on them but both have always loved sitting by them....

Now cat hair....that I understand!

AmberLee
07-06-2005, 04:00 PM
You are a remarkable woman, ES. I look at that photo and sigh wistfully. The next to last time I had flowers here, Cassy ate one and was SO upset that I snatched it out of his mouth. (It was a dianthus (itty-bitty cluster carnation, sort of) and poisonous to cats.)

He's grown up somewhat and last week's flowers, blue irises and pink snadragons, were sniffed, but otherwise ignored. Maybe I can start having flowers here again.

krazyaboutkatz
07-07-2005, 12:48 AM
I can't have any flowers, plants, or even dried flowers because Storm will eat them or try to dig them up like a dog.:eek:

Eddie sure looks relaxed among the flowers. They bring out his sensitive side.:)

Vio&Juni
07-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Oh, Eddie is so romantic!

My cats like to smell the flowers. Juni's favorites are roses, and I try to buy only those that really smell. Rarely it happens that they eat them or turn the vase over.