PDA

View Full Version : Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jenluckenbach
07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Someone is coming here TODAY to look at Shilo! :eek:

Will I be able to let him go?

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I think it depends on if you really feel they are the right people of him. You will do what you know is best for him. Let us know.

Barbara
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Let's hope they are purrfect and sweet and willing to join Pet Talk;)

skneisel74
07-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Letting go of a baby it very emotional we are here for you. You know what is best for him, You will make the right decision. Keep us posted. Best wishes!

rg_girlca
07-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Jen, remember what you told me, even though it didn't work for me..... "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!"

If your gut feeling is telling you that these are good people and would make a loving forever home for Shilo, it would be better to let him go. Just remember, like you always say, you loved him first.

I know this is hard for you as you have grown quite fond of the little tyke, but you are making room for another little one that will need your love and guidance.

Let us know what happens, okay.

((((((HUGS))))))

catmandu
07-05-2005, 03:17 PM
SHILOH,WILL HOPEFULLY,FIND THAT PUURRRFECT FURR EVER HOME,THANKS TO YOU,OUR HERO,JEN.
WE HOPE,THAT THESE VISITORS,ARE THE RIGHT PURRSONS,TO BE SHILOHS GUARDIANS.
THAT WILL LEAVE ROOM,FOR ANOTHER LOST BABY.
WE LOVE YOU,JEN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture153.jpg

jenluckenbach
07-05-2005, 04:05 PM
The lady has been here visiting. The unfortunate part was on the way (an hour drive) she got a horrible migraine. She could not stay long, but she met Shilo as well as the other fosters.

Her recent RB kitty is a Shlio look alike. She want to try to decide if it is a good idea or not a good idea to go for a look alke.

The good part is, she also likes Ed.

I can feel that this will be a great home! So, whoever she decides to adopt, she will be approved.

She asked me (after I raved about how wonderful Shilo is) "Don't you want to keep him?" And I said "YES! I do, but I call 15 my own and keeping a 16th is not necessarily the best thing I can do"/

We will see. She said she will call me tomorrow.

I hope she takes Ed. ;)

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 05:25 PM
LOL....Jen you are bad. :D I think no matter which baby she picks they will be happy. We all know you will make the best decision possible for your fosters. And if you feel she is right for either of them then we know she is right. If the hurt is still too strong you may get your wish and she may choose ED. Let us know what happens.

kuhio98
07-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I think it's a great sign that she came even when she had a migraine. When I have a migraine, I don't feel like doing anything (except decapitating myself). So, for her to drive over there feeling so badly, she must really be interested in a kitty.

No matter who goes home with her, it sounds like it will be a great home. PLEASE give her PT's address. Maybe she'll keep in touch and post an update now and then.

jazzcat
07-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Glad she sounds like a good home for one of your lucky fosters (just maybe not Shilo, lol).

catnapper
07-05-2005, 10:11 PM
She'll take Ed... I can feel it!

She saw immediately that Shilo is right at home right where he is. :D

sandragonfly
07-06-2005, 01:01 AM
good luck, jen!!! :)

maybe you should put in a new requirement in your application forms... be a pet talk member! :D :cool:

do you mind, post shilo & ed's sweet faces here, please? :D

Killearn Kitties
07-06-2005, 04:12 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed that all works out.

jenluckenbach
07-06-2005, 04:46 AM
Ed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Ed6-5-05.jpg

Shilo
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/ShiloChinScritchie.jpg

furrykidsmother
07-06-2005, 10:40 AM
I would have a hard time parting with either of them, but you know you must give one up and make room for others that are in need. It sounds like whoever is chosen will have a very nice Meowmie and furrever home! Let us know.

catcrazylady
07-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Ok, I'm rooting for Ed! I think Shilo needs to stay where he is.

When is she going to let you know?

Good Luck Ed!!!!:D

sandragonfly
07-06-2005, 12:20 PM
thanks jen!

aww now I feel sad to see them... and knowing they'll be gone. not yet but we don't know yet!

good luck still. :) you're the brave one, I'll never have a sound of this word, "foster" in my house ever!

jenluckenbach
07-06-2005, 01:25 PM
no adoption :(

The lady does not want Shilo and did not even mention Ed.

She is leaving for a month's vacation, but claims she will continue to search our website and be back in touch later. I won't hold my breath.

Back to the drawing board.

jazzcat
07-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Sorry it didn't work out but she just wasn't the right home. Ed's new home will come along and Shilo is already there! ;) :D

kuhio98
07-06-2005, 01:36 PM
RATS!

jenluckenbach
07-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Ed's new home will come along and Shilo is already there! ;) :D
That Shilo is such a mama's boy :rolleyes:
BOTH times that he had a person come visit him, he ignored them. (when there were visitors for OTHER cats, he was all over them!)