PDA

View Full Version : Dear Poppa

Edwina's Secretary
07-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Dear Poppa,

How many times do I have to tell you NOT to put your briefcase (brain box....please...:rolleyes: ) on MY chair???? I don't care if it is only on weekends! What part of "MINE" don't you understand??

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/p850ee43de6aaf6c3ef4eb6dee8af2283/f3670976.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/pa99a3c9ca7e3c9c5472dd91c2ceb91d0/f3670945.jpg

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated!

Uncomfortably yours,

Edwina

furrykidsmother
07-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Oh Edwina, you do not look that uncomfortable, but I can understand you not wanting to share. That is a kitties nature. Maybe next weekend Poppa (after having read your letter) will find another place for it.

catlover4ever
07-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Poor Edwina!!! She looks mighty uncomfortable on that chair.

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Poppas don't seem to listen too well do they Edwina? Our Poppa doesn't listen to us as well as our Momma. I think it is because they aren't around as much and they don't seem to understand our perfect way of telling them things. Momma is good at it though so maybe if you tell Momma about it then she can tell Poppa and then he will understand. After all we must be comfortable and our purrants need to understand what MINE means.

Killearn Kitties
07-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Dear Edwina

That is outrageous! It should not have needed to be said, it should have been obvious. However, now that you have brought this sorry state of affairs to poppa's attention, I feel sure that he will comply with your wishes.

I'm sure he would do anything to please you.

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica

momcat
07-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi, Edwina! Boy, sometimes our purrents just don't get it! We have to teach them EVERYTHING. It took me a while but I finally got my Meowmie to put her work case off my furniture but where I can get to it and check it out. Who knows, there might be something in there for ME. These humans, gotta love 'em though. They love us, feed us, care for us. Sometimes we just have to let things go but at the same time let them know that we are not pleased with some of their antics!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/pa99a3c9ca7e3c9c5472dd91c2ceb91d0/f3670945.jpg

Uncomfortably yours,

Edwina Oh, my!!! Edwina you look so uncomfy!!!

I'm sure your poppa will get the message after seeing this picture!

If not you may have to take drastic measures; like shedding all over it! Good luck, sweetie!:D

Barbara
07-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Dear Edwina- this is a nice leather suitcase. It will be good for you backclaws to keep them sharp and sturdy.

Your Tigris;)

catmandu
07-05-2005, 03:08 PM
ACTUALLY,MY LOVE,YOU LOOK PRETTY HAPPY,TO ME,AS YOU GET,TO FEEL LEATHER,SOMETHING,THAT MOST,OF US CATS,ARE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO.
AND ITS GREAT,FOR CLAW SHARPENING,IF YOU ARE NOT.

HERES AN OLD PHOTO,OF MICHAEL,AND I WHEN WE WERE OUTDOOR CATS,ONCE UPON A TIME,BEFORE WE ROAMED,TOO FAR.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture153.jpg

skneisel74
07-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Edwina,
When our pappa does not listen to us we simply find ways to get through to him. Our momma seems to know exactly what we are thinking though and she goes around fixing the things that pappa seems to careless about. She even saved us from a good scolding or two or three. So needless to say your furfriends here in Texas can relate.

Maggi, Jazzi & Stormi

Vio&Juni
07-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Dear Edwina,

I hope that now, after a written notice, your Poppa will try to improve the standards of performance of his job. Keep us posted about the development on this issue. You're allowed to shed on the case mildly after the first written notice, then, if no changes, you can shed more.

I shed on my Meowmie's (Carolina) dresses a lot. Actually, she only gets a lot of attention from other cat lovers, so it doesn't work for me.

Juni

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Dear Edwina! I understand so very well what you mean!! My daddy used to have the same bad habit! Every evening, he hang his jacket on my favorite chair.... :rolleyes: . Know how I finally convinced him that he needed to look for another place for his jacket? I made sure it was well covered with my white and orange fur!!! Finally, he got the message :p :p

your friend
MAYA

cubby31682
07-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi Edwina,
Rachel here! My Daddy does the same thing. You want to know what has worked best for me? I use his stuff to sharpen my claws. :D He has learned not to leave certain items laying in my way. Okay Cubby has something to say now.

Cubby here! Both purrants do that all the time. I lay my nice white belly on Momma's work clothes. She has to re-wash them before she can wear them. :) I lay on Daddy's hats, coats, shirts, and pants. Momma sets clothes on the bed to be folded, I don't care where I am laying on the bed the clean ones need to be covered in my hair. Someday they will learn that everything around here is MINE and only some things are Rachel's. I don't like to share with her though. :rolleyes:

Good luck in your quest of getting him to move his things.

Also Edwina don't take Rachel's advice she gets the spray bottle every time. ;)

Cubby & Rachel

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Oh Edwina, if your daddy could only see how uncomfortable and more importantly - how undignified - you look I am most positive that he would put that durn thing somewhere else.

Poppa, are you paying attention?

:D

Cataholic
07-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Dear Edwina,
I am sure it is a big misunderstanding. Nothing that a little claw mark or two won't clear up!

:D

JenBKR
07-06-2005, 02:37 PM
LOLOLOL

catfamily
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
OMG Too funny.She is so adorable:D ;) :D

DJFyrewolf36
07-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Dear Edwina,

Our pawpaw does this ALL the time! He doesn't get that all three couches, the bed and the computer chair are OURS!

We have discovered though that a well placed pile of fur usually gets him to move the offending item (and we have meowme on our side ;) )

I hope this issue is cleared up quickly!

In sympathy,

Remus K. Maru and Spooky Cat

AmberLee
07-06-2005, 04:06 PM
:D :D :D

Hmmm, I've rather gotten the impression that Poppa was wax in his princess' little paws... This hint should change his ways pretty quick!