PDA

View Full Version : Comrades in arms

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-05-2005, 10:50 AM
Saturday was a busy day with driving up to Wisconsin and then breaking down for 3 hours then driving to my parents' place. Both kitties were tuckered out and wanted some peace and quiet. CJ found the perfect hidey hole spot in the motorhome, on a little ledge that is underneath the overhang of the bed. CJ left the spot for a minute to use the litterbox and Peanut immediately snatched the good spot from him. When he came back to claim the spot, I guess Peanut wouldn't move so CJ laid down right next to her. I think both were too tired to put up a fuss, so look what they did!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/p95ef36b15c166f35c63efc447f37fd7c/f3673289.jpg

And here's a view from further back so you can see how perfect the spot is for a tired kitty. Notice how Peanut is peeking through her tail? :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/pee7041c21c84dd04faa2d303e92cde38/f3673288.jpg

They stayed like this for a few hours at least. Guess that little brother of hers isn't so bad after all. ;) :D

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 10:53 AM
CJ knows he has to be nice and gentle for a little while longer. But I would say look out when he feels he can give chase to his healthy sissie again. :D

furrykidsmother
07-05-2005, 11:17 AM
They are so sweet lying there together! CJ knows he has to take it easy on Peanut a little bit longer. She looks like she is doing just fine!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-05-2005, 11:22 AM
That looks like a perfect spot for a nappy!
Hmmm, I think there is room for another cat or two there.;)

Edwina's Secretary
07-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Under the bed, hiding from a common enemy...is one of the places where I find Eddie and Edwina together. Wonder why it is okay in confined spaces but not out in the open?

catlover4ever
07-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh My!!!! :eek: :o Can it last longer??? Don't you wish they would continue to do this once they get back home.

CalliesMom
07-05-2005, 12:58 PM
too cute! They sure do lovey dovey don't they? If only it would last...

Vermontcat
07-05-2005, 01:22 PM
OMG! Are they touching?:eek:
I think they really must have missed each other when they were apart.
I bet you are happy that you finally have a couple of kitties who just might cuddle.:)

skneisel74
07-05-2005, 01:37 PM
There are day's I wish I could find a hole to curl up in........

Cinder & Smoke
07-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

... CJ found the perfect hidey hole spot in the motorhome,
on a little ledge that is underneath the overhang of the bed.
:D

So ...
:confused:

How Long did it take you to FIND him??

When Boots Kat decides to hole up in a Hidey Hole -
NO amout of calling, pleading, treet can *shaking*, or threats
will convince him to show himself or even *Chirp* a reply!
:rolleyes:

CJ's "spot" looks rather "off the beaten path" ... ;)

Barbara
07-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Siegmar to whom I showed this ultra cute picture mentioned that this would be a good spot for one cat. Or two. Or even more:D

catmandu
07-05-2005, 02:57 PM
CATS,HAVE TREMENDOUS EMPATHY,WITH THIER FELLOW CATS,AND CRACKER JACK,KNOWS THAT PEANUT,IS UNDER THE WEATHER,AND WANTS,TO SHARE,HIS WARMTH.

I SAW,THAT HAPPEN,WITH THE FOUND CATS,ALL THE TIME.
WHEN ONE CAT,HAD A TOUGH TIME,AND WAS ILL,THE OTHER CATS,GATHERED AROUND,THE ILL ONE,UNTIL THEY FELT BETTER.

WHEN SMOKEY,HAD HIS STROKE,THEY WERE ALL GATHERED AROUND,WASHING HIS FACE,TRYING TO HELP,ANYWAY THEY COULD.
I WOULD SAY,THAT PEANUT,AND CRACKER JACK,ARE A DYNAMIC DUO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture153.jpg

rg_girlca
07-05-2005, 04:00 PM
"Hello Houston, I believe we have contact here."

That is such a precious picture that you just want to capture forever.

They make such a sweet couple.:)

jenluckenbach
07-05-2005, 04:12 PM
How utterly adorable!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
How Long did it take you to FIND him??

When Boots Kat decides to hole up in a Hidey Hole -
NO amout of calling, pleading, treet can *shaking*, or threats
will convince him to show himself or even *Chirp* a reply!
:rolleyes:

You are so right, Phred! Before I discovered CJ and his new hidey hole, I was in panic mode. I couldn't find himanywhere and was trying to imagine in my head how he could have gotten out the door! :eek: In a last desperate attempt to look in every single nook and cranny in the motorhome, I lifted the comforter at the end of the bed and there he was, all curled up in a tortellini, fast asleep. :rolleyes: It was one of those moments where you wanted to pick him up and smooch on him first, then strangle him for not answering all your calls! :p

And no, it hasn't lasted, and evidently Peanut has signaled to CJ that she is feeling better because we had the heard of horses with sporadic hisses this morning at 4:30 am. :rolleyes: :D

catcrazylady
07-06-2005, 11:08 AM
OMG!! Look at that? The ice is melting! What cute pictures. I'm so glad that Ms Peanut has discovered that CJ is an ok kind of guy!!:D

Debbie it's taking me forever to get caught up but I was so shocked to read about precious Peanut. I'm so glad everything turned out ok. Bless her heart and yours too for having to go through that. Thank God she is alright. Maybe that experience made CJ not look so bad anymore!;) :D

cubby31682
07-06-2005, 01:42 PM
That is so cute. I wish it would have lasted at home to. Peanut it is okay to lay next to him once in a while you know? Great pictures.

ramanth
07-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Oh my goodness!! So adorable!! See Peanut..he's not all that bad. :D

AmberLee
07-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Awwwww! So glad you got photographic proof while it lasted. Well, it happened once, perhaps it will again?

momoffuzzyfaces
07-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Under the bed, hiding from a common enemy...is one of the places where I find Eddie and Edwina together. Wonder why it is okay in confined spaces but not out in the open? :D Because in "public" they have an image to uphold! :D

Vio&Juni
07-07-2005, 04:31 PM
How sweet is that! He's not that bad, huh?

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Under the bed, hiding from a common enemy...is one of the places where I find Eddie and Edwina together. Wonder why it is okay in confined spaces but not out in the open?

I wonder that sometimes too :rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
07-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Look at those two love buggies!!! ;)

So cute, Peanut and CJ! We LIKE seeing you two getting along like this.

catnapper
07-07-2005, 06:54 PM
AWWWWW!!! We have bonding occuring! :D