PDA

View Full Version : Yoda

luvofallhorses
07-05-2005, 10:46 AM
My aunt Sharon's dog, Yoda passed onto the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. He got ran over by a car when they were looking at their new house. It was a hit and run :mad: :( and even worse it was her birthday :( I am just shocked to hear this news :( I don't want it to be true. I can only imagine what my aunt is going through :( I wish we could bring them back to life.

Dearest Yoda,

You were the best thing that ever happened to my aunt. Please watch over her. She was your angel and now you were hers. I am glad I got the pleasure of meeting your sweet soul. I only met you twice. I knew you had a temper but that was only because you didn't like being picked up. My heart is breaking as I write this tribute to you. You were taken from us too soon, boy :( You are now at peace and young and healthy again. Why are dogs lives so short? :( I will love you forever sweet man as we all will.

Also, I will try to find a pic of him.

A plea to all pet owners, keep an eye on your babies so they aren't taken from you in a matter of seconds, that's all it takes :(

Lexi_Lover
07-05-2005, 10:50 AM
Ohh...*cries* Poor Yoda! :( Give your aunt my sincere condolences please. :( I'm sure its very hard on her, especially on her birthday.

Godspeed to the bridge Yoda! :( Watch over your mommy now, ok?

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Krista, I am soooo sorry. Please give your aunt hugs and tell her how sorry I am. It would be great if you could post a picture of Yoda. I could do a tribute to him for your aunt. I know right now that is no consolation but in time it will be something she can look back on and take comfort in.

Rest In Peace sweet Yoda. My Shadow awaits you at Rainbow Bridge. He will be your bestest buddy until you can one day be reuited with your mommy. Be her special guardian angel and before you know you will be back in her arms. Play hard sweetie.

ramanth
07-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Such a tragic loss. :( RIP Yoda. :(

k9krazee
07-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Oh no! My condolences to you and your Aunt :( I am so sorry :( RIP Yoda :( :(

chocolatepuppy
07-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Krista, I'm so sorry about Yoda.:( I'm sure your aunt is heartbroken. May Yoda Rest in Peace.

anna_66
07-05-2005, 10:18 PM
How sad:(

RIP Yoda

captain
07-06-2005, 12:13 AM
RIP sweet Yoda

sandragonfly
07-06-2005, 02:42 PM
oh no, I'm sorry! that's horrible...I don't think they'll ever wanna buy that house now. :(

all best wishes to your aunt and rest in peace, dear yoda. :(

{{xoxo}}

K9soul
07-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh how it breaks my heart to hear of such a tragic loss. Your aunt must be inconsolable :(. Please give her my most heartfelt sympathies. :(

Yoda, play hard at the bridge sweetheart. There are no cars to hit you or hurt you in Heaven, just rolling meadows and endless days :).

luvofallhorses
07-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Thanks everyone I will give my aunt your condolenses..Michelle that is very sweet of you to do, my Aunt Barbara found a pic of Yoda, even though it's not that good..he is the one on the right.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-20-2005, 04:04 AM
:( I am so sorry :(

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 03:48 PM
My wonderful dog Jewel was run over, the man stopped immediately and all most started crying. She died in my arms on the way to the vet. I know what you and your aunt are feeling. No matter how much you cry and pray, he will not come back in real form, but I have found Jewel in many other ways, as you will with Yoda.

R.I.P. Yoda, you have left too soon, please, keep an eye out on your family.

I hope that this helps your grieving,
Steph and Jes