PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow

Pawsitive Thinking
07-05-2005, 06:00 AM
It will be 4 months since my lovely Dad died and it is still hard to believe that he has gone. He had suffered with Parkinsons Disease for many years and we all knew that he wouldn't be with us for too long but it was still like being hit with a truck on the Sunday he died. Perhaps I shouldn't be posting this here but I truly feel that I am amongst friends and that you won't mind me unburdening myself to you

catnapper
07-05-2005, 06:56 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Its still a new loss, and I'm sure you're still devastated as if it only happened yesterday. (((HUGS)))

furrykidsmother
07-05-2005, 07:46 AM
Of course you are among friends, always feel free to share your sadness and your happiness. I am sorry to hear about your Dad. In time it will be easier, but you will always remember. My Dad passed away 20 years ago this year, and I will always remember the date of his passing. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him, but on that date it is especially brought home to me. I hope that as time goes on you will remember the happy memories and not his suffering.

moosmom
07-05-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. My Dad passed away 8 years ago this August 16th. It still hurts.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) to you in your time of grief.

Donna

Toby's my baby
07-05-2005, 07:56 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. {{{HUGS}}}

lizbud
07-05-2005, 08:05 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Parkinsons is a terrible disease.:(
His soul is at peace now & his kindness lives on in you.

MariaM
07-06-2005, 01:35 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. On Friday it will be four months since my uncle passed away. Right around the same time.

{{{{Hugs}}}}