PDA

View Full Version : The trouble with PT is..........

Pawsitive Thinking
07-05-2005, 05:12 AM
that when you have a mountain of mind numbingly dull audio tapes to work through its much more entertaining to browse through all the postings......oh well, just one more peek........;)

catnapper
07-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Yes, I need to be doing one of two things right now: Preparing a package that I need to send for a meeting, or scooping litterboxes. Where am I instead? :D:D:D:D

moosmom
07-05-2005, 06:24 PM
This site is addicting, isn't it???

RICHARD
07-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Yes, I need to be doing one of two things right now: Preparing a package that I need to send for a meeting, or scooping litterboxes. Where am I instead? :D:D:D:D

If you read enough of my postings, Litterboxes look like heaven.;) :eek: :D

kuhio98
07-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Yes I know. I'm at work now but I'm posting on PT. Hey! If I get fired can I sue PT for creating such a highly addictive product that I lost all rational thought? I mean, it couldn't be MY fault could it?

MariaM
07-06-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by kuhio98
Yes I know. I'm at work now but I'm posting on PT. Hey! If I get fired can I sue PT for creating such a highly addictive product that I lost all rational thought? I mean, it couldn't be MY fault could it?

Of course its not your fault! Just like it's not my fault that even though I'm trying to eat better, the scale isn't noticing.:p