PDA

View Full Version : Good news/ Bad news

IRescue452
07-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Good news: I found Epitaph
Bad news: She had babies

Good news: I found 7 babies
Bad news: There must be more, somewhere

I found her in a box of college stuff I hadn't gone through yet. She was starving, dehydrated, and limping. I also found 7 of her babies nearby, but there must be more as she isn't that much smaler than Requiem. Her babies are slightly bigger than Requiem's so if they are younger than she could have had less than ten. Requiem's are all chocolate brown, Epitaph's are blackish with gold stripes. I hope I find them all. I threatened Epitaph that if she tries escaping again I'm going to sell her for lizard food. I am thinking of actually selling her when I find homes for the babies though, as she isn't one to be tamed. Someone would give a good home to a hisser that actually hisses and acts aggressive instead of being docile like the others, its a show of what they can do.

lv4dogs
07-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Oh my gosh, That is some good & bad news. lol I wish you the best of luck in finding the rest of her babies, or pray that thats all the babies. I know loose roaches in the house would be no fun at all.

IRescue452
07-05-2005, 12:32 PM
I hope that's it. I set some baited live traps out last night and didn't catch a thing. I they are out there they must be hungry as I don't keep any unsealed food around the area. The dog and cat food is in airlocked containers too.

k9krazee
07-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Well, I'm glad Epitaph is alive, at least her and her 7 babies weren't eaten. I hope you don't have a bunch of loose roachies in the house!!! I hope everything turns out okay, I think its neat that you have such an unusual pet, I wish I could but my mom would definately freak out!!