PDA

View Full Version : KAK I need an update and pictures of precious Starr..PLEASE!!!!

rg_girlca
07-04-2005, 05:37 PM
I would love an update and possibly some new pictures of your widdle precious Starr.

How is he doing? How are the others with him now?

kittycats_delight
07-04-2005, 05:39 PM
uppiedate please. That would be great. Star is soo cute and we would love to know how things are going since he has been home now a little while. :)

catmandu
07-04-2005, 06:48 PM
STARR,IS SUCH A WONDERFUL CAT,AND WE HOPE,AND PRAY,THAT SHE CAN OVERCOME,A ROUGH START,IN LIFE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture555.jpg

NoahsMommy
07-04-2005, 11:22 PM
I agree! I keep looking at the first thread in hopes we'll see more pictures of him.

How's baby Starr doing?? Any new pictures??

krazyaboutkatz
07-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Okay okay calm down.:) I just happened to take some new pictures today. Most of them ,however, turned out blurry because Starr wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a good clear shot.:)

All of my furkids are beginning to act much more interested in him and I think they're also getting used to his scent.:) Storm has even stopped hissing at him, Sky licked his head a couple of times today and loves to play pawsies with him, and Sunny still isn't sure whether he likes Starr or not but he's definitely much more interested in him.:) Starr also doing very well but is very gassy at times and still has coccidia which I hope will clear up soon. He's such a purring, happy, loving, and very active little kitten. I love him very much.:D

I'll make a new thead about him with new pictures.;)