PDA

View Full Version : Willy is finally home.!!!!!! :D

rg_girlca
07-04-2005, 12:18 PM
I am so sorry about the mistake that I had made in regards to the previous thread that I made, "Poppy is finally home."
I was so frazzled from my server being down all day and having Poppy on my desk and talking to him, I put his name down by mistake instead of Willy's.

I don't know how to change the original title. When it was brought to my attention by Jan, I went to edit it, but only the title in the reply box changed.

Here is the thread I am talking about, in case anyone has missed it.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83043

kittycats_delight
07-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Don't worry about it Lorraine. We all make silly mistakes. We all knew what you were talking about. :P And besides who wouldn't get frazzled after your baby just returning from being away so long. The excitement alone would boggle the mind and make us make mistakes. ;)

rg_girlca
07-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Thanks Michelle. :D

sirrahbed
07-04-2005, 12:31 PM
We all know WHO you were talking about :D

rg_girlca
07-04-2005, 12:45 PM
I realize that now Debbie, but I feel like such a fool for making that mistake.

"BONKS' self on head...DUH.....Smarten up Lorraine..Geesh!!!

QueenScoopalot
07-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Don't worry about it Lorraine! Shame on me for pointing it out huh? :confused: ;) Georgie thinks that Poppy should come down here and play with him anyway....so better keep a close watch on Popster! ;) :D

kittycats_delight
07-04-2005, 12:52 PM
uh oh sounds like another possible kitnapping in the works Lorraine. :eek:

QueenScoopalot
07-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
uh oh sounds like another possible kitnapping in the works Lorraine. :eek:
And the best part of kitnapping Poppy is as long as I show only faces, Lorraine won't be able to tell Poppy from Georgie heeeee, heeeee, hee! :eek: :D

kittycats_delight
07-04-2005, 01:00 PM
you evil Jan.:p

rkidsrcats
07-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Uhmm Lorraine, could you check your garage? or back yard. Our Nimbus is missing.....:D :D :D

Barbara
07-05-2005, 05:24 AM
We all understand it was hard for you to remember Willy's name as he has been away for so long;)

rg_girlca
07-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
And the best part of kitnapping Poppy is as long as I show only faces, Lorraine won't be able to tell Poppy from Georgie heeeee, heeeee, hee! :eek: :D

That's so true eh! But don't even THINK about it Jan. One kitnapping is a household is enough thank you very much. ;)

Gee rkidsrcats, I'm sorry, but I didn't see any other cat come in with Willy. I hope you find Nimbus soon. Are the A & P Investigators back yet?????

Barbara, Darling. How could I forget my Widdle Wee Wild Hair Wispy Wheezer Wranglin Wet Willy's name. :confused: :D