PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Thank You From Me And Billy!

kt_luvs_kitties
07-04-2005, 09:03 AM
I just wanted to get on Pt, and let everyone know that sweet Billy just left 5 minutes ago on his long journey to Florida. I am crying my eyes out, I just feel sick to my stomach. I love him so much, and have worried so much about him and his well being, and trying to find him a home, and now, I just, I never really thought about what a loss it would be.
BUT I know he is going to the perfect home, and he will make Denise and her family happy for years to come. I just wish I could have been his saviour family. You know?
Thank everyone SO VERY MUCH from the bottom of my heart. I could never express my true gratitude for you all.
A special thank you to Melissa, Denise, Rose, and Carla. I am forever grateful!

*HUGS* Katie

catmandu
07-04-2005, 09:30 AM
ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGEL,WILL BE RIDING,WITH BILLY,TO KEEP HIM COMPANY,ON HIS LONG JOURNEY.
AND SOON BILLY,WILL BE IN HIS PURRFECT FURR EVER HOME,SAFE AND SOUND.
MY FRIEND ALEIDA,OFTEN SHIPS CATS,AND HAS NEVER LOST ONE,AS THAT IS VERY SAFE,
SOON,YOU WILL HAVE A PHONE CALL,TELLING YOU,BILLY,IS HOME,FOR GOOD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos755.jpg

kittycats_delight
07-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Katie, You were Billy's savior. You were his guardian angel and you fought to save him tooth and nail. I know you will always have a special place in his heart as you were his meowmie for awhile and showed him love and trust. Feel great about what you did for him. He was soooo lucky to have been brought to YOUR work and not someone else as he may not have made it. You did an amazing job with him and you gave him a second chance at life and a happy life. The world needs more people like you, rose, melissa, carla, denise, jan, jen, donna, kim, mari, gary and so many more that are on this site. You guys really do soooo much to make a go at it for some of this kitties that may never have a had chance. Thank you from all the kitties and thank you from me.

{{{{HUGS}}}}
Michelle

Be safe on your long journey Billy. You will soon be at your furever home and get more lovin' and cuddles than you could ever imagine. Be happy Billy.

Denise J
07-04-2005, 11:15 AM
My husband and I are looking forward to getting Billy tomorrow. He deserves a good home and we are happy to provide it for him. Billy, will have a brother and a sister, both who are FIV-positive cats. He will be equally pampered and loved. A HUGE thanks goes to Katie who cared for him and made this possible.

kittycats_delight
07-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Thank you Denise for taking this angel in. He deserves to be happy. WELCOME TO PT and I hope you stick around so we can see Billy and his 2 fursibs once they all get settled together.

{{{HUGS}}}
Michelle

kuhio98
07-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Denise J
My husband and I are looking forward to getting Billy tomorrow. He deserves a good home and we are happy to provide it for him. Billy, will have a brother and a sister, both who are FIV-positive cats. He will be equally pampered and loved. A HUGE thanks goes to Katie who cared for him and made this possible.

Welcome Denise! I think you will love it here. And we would all love a new friend who keeps us updated on Billy. Thank you for opening your home to a new baby. :D

It sounds like Billy has met a couple of angels right here on earth!

tigerrain
07-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi Iam new to Pt and work with Katie and must tell you Iam amazed and proud to have her working at our clinic. And I must say thank you to Denise for takeing Billy he so deserves this chance if ever a cat did. Iam sure he will bring great joy to your family as he has our clinic. And a big thank you to Katie for working her but off to find him a home and never giving up. She is definetly an animal gurdian angel. Much love and but scratches to Billy when he gets to his new home he will always be in our hearts.

kittycats_delight
07-04-2005, 11:52 AM
WELCOME TO PT

Katie really is very special. What she has done for Billy is amazing.

rg_girlca
07-04-2005, 12:43 PM
What a truly heartwarming story.

Welcome to PT Denise and thank you so much for adopting this precious boy, Billy. I hope and pray that he has a safe trip home to you.
I know you will update us on how everything went.

Welcome to PT also tigerrain and filling us in more on Katie. We already know what an animal Angel she is and it is so nice of her co-workers to recgonize that fact.

Thank you Katie for, as you co-worker had said, putting your butt on the line for Billy. You have truly given this boy a second chance. Bless you for that.

I would also like to add my thanks to Melissa, Denise, Rose and Carla for making this happen.:)

kt_luvs_kitties
07-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Thank you all very much. It means so much to have people who understand/care about Billy. He has so many people praying for him and wishing him well. I know he is going to be a spoiled rotten kitty, and who knows, Maybe sometime in the future I can visit him. I would love that:D

Denise, I am SO glad that you decided to come and let everyone here see what a terrific home Billy is going to have. If it wasnt for you, honestly, Billy's life would have not been as fullfilling as I know it will be with you and your family. Thank you!

Kim(tigerrain) Thank you for being the ONLY other one here at our clinic, that cared about Billy. You saw what I saw. Isnt it hard not too? But thank you for the kind words.:)

And esp, thank you to Billy (whom Denise is thinking of renaming Barney). He has given me more than I ever gave him. I am very attached to him, but I hope that he knows I did what I thought best for him, even though it wasnt with me. He could not have found a better meowmie and daddykat than Denise/husband. Be safe Billy. I miss you so much already!

catfamily
07-04-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm so happy Billy is getting his new home.And a perfect home too:D .Denise and her husband are the sweetest couple I know and really take excellent care of their cats.I'm so happy Denise joined pettalk.:D :D :D

QueenScoopalot
07-04-2005, 05:39 PM
YAY!!! Miracles do happen on Pettalk. :) Katie, I hope those are happy tears that you're crying as Billy's life was saved, and he's now headed to a home where he'll be loved for the rest of his life. :) Denise I hope you stick around here and send us updates on your new boy. I got a sneak peek a few weeks ago of Billy's wounds from Carla, and boy they look nasty, but don't detract from that handsome boy much. Can't wait to see after pics when he's healed up and settled in. :D Bon Voyage Billy!

catnapper
07-04-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm sorry I didn't post earlier on his threads... I've been reading them and am touched by yet another PT miracle.

NoahsMommy
07-04-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm so happy this all worked out so well.

All involved are angels to Billy (Barney) and he wont forget that, ever!

Hugs,
Kelly :)

rosethecopycat
07-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Billy is in his adoptive Dad's custody, and has only 1.5 hours of travel until he is home!:D :D

He is a gentle, sweet boy, so appreciative.
Ate almost a whole sample bag of food for me.

Thanks to all who made it possible for this poor guy to have a second chance, and to all of those who even sent out thoughts for him.

We are grateful.

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Well, Billy you have made it. A new furever home and a new chance at a happy life. Good job you guys you gave Billy the much deserved break he needed. Be very proud of yourselves cause I guarentee you we all are. :D

jenluckenbach
07-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Was Billy the kitty with the horrible sores on his neck/throat? (sorry, if I tend to be a little lost).

I want to welcome our 2 newcomers and thank all involved for helping a very special, deserving kitty stay alive and find a great new home.

Keep us updated!

Barbara
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Oh, how could I miss most of this story: Welcome Denise- I am so glad you will adopt gorgeous Billy!

Thanks Katie for saving his life- you made this all happen:D

doolittleky
07-05-2005, 03:03 PM
This post made my day! I haven't been to my friend's house in a few days to get on his computer so I had no idea if Billy's transport went through like planned or not. I was praying that it would. Katie worked so hard to save Billy and find him a home. We need more people like her! Denise I am so happy you decided to take him and I hope you will continue to keep in touch with us here at PT to let us know how Billy and his borhter and sister are. And we love pics!!!!!! So I hope you will post some. Billy you are one lucky boy! Carla, I am so glad that you had told me about Denise. Rose, thanks for all your help with Billy. And welcome to Kim, Katie's co worker. I hope you will stick around.

Melissa

tigerrain
07-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Yeah Billy find made it! I coulnt be more happy and know Katie is happy to. I was there when she got the call telling her that billy had made it to his new home. Once again thank you to everyone who was involved, Billy is a special kitty. I cant wait to hear how he progresses in his new home. I hope you can send pics soon.

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 06:26 PM
woohoo Billy made it home. Good job everyone involved.

Jen, yes Billy is the kitty with the horrible sore on his face.

kt_luvs_kitties
07-05-2005, 06:28 PM
I just talked to Denise, and she and her husband are currently enjoying Billy.
His new name is Gentle Benny. Her husband said he thought it fit him perfect, and I like it as well.
He is asleep on her throw rug, she said stretched to the max. He is going to be living it up from now on. Thank God.
Melissa, I am so glad you read this post. Doesnt your friends cell phone have any minutes yet? I AM GETTING IMPATIENT! I want to talk to you on the phone, so that I can tell you all of the details, and thank you once again for the kindness of helping me SO much and mostly, for helping Benny.
Denise just sent me Benny's first day pictures, so look down for them:D

Here are Denise's Kitties pictures, she said I could share them:

First Buddy and Princess:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/p3e3c900daa3d4a296272c0f5e3fa8963/f3659247.jpg

Then Buddy belly tanning:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/p2556b0ce3409e2325001caf53d14d192/f365924e.jpg

Then them together:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/p20fa85eb27cb1b9e6989cd326a65b6b0/f365924a.jpg

And Lastly, Former Billy, BENNY!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/pf2106da3eb81e46993b01c41a98adc2c/f3659243.jpg

kittycats_delight
07-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Looks like Benny has a lovely home with 2 very affectionate fursibs. And it looks like he fits right in and has already settled quite nicely. That is just sooo great to see. *MUAH* kisses to all the kitties and a special butt scratch for Benny. :D

catfamily
07-05-2005, 07:15 PM
I am overjoyed:D Denise sent me Benny's pictures.I can't wait to see him in a month.:D :D :D :D

rosethecopycat
07-05-2005, 07:55 PM
I can't believe that is the very same cat that was in my bathroom this morning. (he was relaxed there too, but to see him in his OWN home!)

:D :D
Yeah Benny, take a load off.:p

QueenScoopalot
07-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Another happy ending for PT! Yay Bennie...you're in your new forever home to be loved and adored for the rest of your life. :) Great job everyone who jumped in to help save this boy who's had such a tough life outside. His new roomies don't look fazed by their new brother...or haven't they met yet? :confused: Please add in some butt scritches for me. ;) :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-06-2005, 01:08 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Benny has made it to his new forever loving home.:D Welcome to PT Denise and a big thank you to everyone else who was involved.:D

doolittleky
07-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Benny, love the new name! Thanks for posting the latest pics of him in his new furever home! I am so happy for him.

Katie yes I have minutes now and can call you. Where do you want me to call at or do you just want to call me when you are at a phone? I can't wait to hear all the details!