PDA

View Full Version : Patriotic Emma!

K9soul
07-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Wow look at you!! What beautiful vivid red and blue plumage you have! I don't think I have seen a parrot quite like you before stunning Emma! You are indeed well dressed for the occasion of the 4th of July! :D On top of those amazing good looks of yours, it sounds like you are quite talented too with skills in singing, talking, and whistling! Many a human would be quite envious of those endowments ;). It's no wonder you tell the other birds to quiet down, you prefer center stage for yourself! :D And if those things aren't impressive enough, you are also a seasoned traveler as well as a hairstylist! :D Life simply could not be boring with you around Emma! I hope today you enjoy an EXTRA fun and exciting day today celebrating your status as top pet as well as Independence Day! Congratulations Emma, on being our amazing and beautiful 4th of July Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Emma
What a beauty you are!
I sure smiled :D when I saw your wonderful picture this morning.
You certainly look happy!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

Jax
07-04-2005, 11:24 AM
How very appropriate for July 4th - a big gorgeous birdy with such brilliant colors! Emma ROCKS!!! :cool:
Congrats and Happy 4th to Expressive and Pretty Emma! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
07-04-2005, 03:23 PM
We couldn't have hoped for a more awesome 4th of July honoree than you beautiful Emma!:) From your spectacular plummage to your spunk and "spirit of independence," you are one fine representative of everything AMERICAN! And I think you've also racked up more frequent flyer mile than another great American, Superman!;) Emma, we are proud and honored to have you as our stunningly beautiful, independent and spirited, most deserving July 4th PET OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you and your proud family dear, adorable EMMA! Have a wonderful and safe Pet of the Day and Independence Day bash!:) Love to you, dear Emma!:)

AvaJoy
07-04-2005, 09:06 PM
What a beautiful bird you are! I wish you could be here every morning to do my hair just right, Ema! ;) Congrats on being our spectacular POTD!:)