PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, My Klo!

K9karen
07-03-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm so ashamed, that even tho I'm still "not myself" with such a bad month, that I actually lost track of time and forgot that July 2 was my dear, sweet Klo's (Logan)2nd adoption day anniversary. She's my blessed angel who comforts me and understands everything. A little smartie pants. It's amazing how much she's learned and adjusted to. John and I are trying to take her everywhere, outside cafes etc so she can mingle and socialize. She's doing great. I love you, little pumpkin.

dukedogsmom
07-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Happy Gotcha day, Klo! Duke sends lots of sloppy kisses to you. Karen, now that you're up and about a bit more, I'll try to call you. I just didn't want to call you too soon.

KYS
07-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Happy 2nd Gotcha Day

Rachel
07-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Oh Karen, can it really be two years? I remember so well the post Cody days and how it seemed like you would be dishonoring him to even think about another dog. I remember trying to encourage you to start out the process by just looking and seeing how you felt about that. Then WHAMO, wasn't it the first visit to the first shelter when KLo called out to you, *Hey, Lady, over here!* She raised those liquid brown eyes up to yours and the rest is history.

Yes, she has definitely become a marvelous companion and soul mate and such a smartee pup. Kisses and special treats for the both of you.

shais_mom
07-04-2005, 09:14 AM
happy Gotcha Day sweetie!!

Cinder & Smoke
07-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Gotcha Day,
"* Klo *" :D

And "delaying" Your Day till the 4th?
Good Plan -
now everyone in town will help you Cellebrate today!

chocolatepuppy
07-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Klo! :D

lizbud
07-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Klo.:D Aren't you glad you met your momma
that happy day two years ago. Have a great one sweet girl.:D

Albea
07-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Happy 2nd anniversary, sweet Klo!!!
You've made you mom so happy :D :D :D It's wonderful you met one another.
Karen, I hope your recovery is going well.
Hugs from us.

ChrisH
07-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Gosh, is it two years!

Happy Gotcha Day, Beautiful Klo!

Kfamr
07-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Dear Klo, I'm so glad that you've come across your sweet mommy. While i've been blessed with her friendship for years, I now feel like I know you and you're one of my own.

Sweet girl, I hope you and mommy have many years together and with us. {{HUGS}} to both of you beautiful ladies.

Logan
07-07-2005, 12:28 PM
I can't believe I missed this!!!! :o

KLo, you are a very special girl, and a great companion for your mom. I hope you had a wonderful "Gotcha" Day, sweetie!!!!! :D

Love,
Auntie Logan

ramanth
07-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Happy Gotcha Day sweet Logan! :D

Pam
07-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I can't believe I missed this!!!! :o

Me either Logan. What kind of aunties are we!!?? :p I , of course, am one of the privileged to have been able to meet Klo in the flesh (and fur..LOL!) She is everything that Karen says she is. Those brown eyes are simply gorgeous and you can certainly tell she loves her Mamma. :) Two peas in a pod for sure! ;) It was a perfect match for you Karen and those two years have flown by. Happy Gotcha day Klo! Thank you for taking care of our Karen while she recuperates from all of the turmoil (physical and emotional) of these last several weeks.

Love, Auntie Pam and the curley headed ones. :p

anna_66
07-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Sorry:o

Happy Belated Gotcha Day Logan:D