PDA

View Full Version : Positive PT thoughts and prayers needed for Billy (special needs)

rosethecopycat
07-03-2005, 03:00 PM
We are having trouble getting Billy to his new home in Tampa Bay. The transport is in jeopardy.
The only day it can be done it tomorrow July 4. We don't know if Billy can reach Jacksonville FL in time for me to take him to Orlando and his adopter meet him.
I have to work tomorrow afternoon, no way to back out of the commmitment at this point.
Katie, has been working hard on getting him to Jacksonville.
We are asking for overnight space in that area of FL, but not getting any response.

Billy, the poor guy, really needs this to happen, as he will have to wait a long time (month) for another chance, and he can't stay where he's at.
He can't fly, because they won't issue him a health certificate.

PLEASE, we need positive PT thoughts and prayers for this poor unfortunate kitty.
He's FIV+, injured, and got a UTI. BUT, he also has a home waiting for him, and people who will love him.

Start the chain and will it to happen...

http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82598

kittycats_delight
07-03-2005, 03:51 PM
positive thoughts and loads and loads of prayers coming for Billy. This baby needs a break please please please help make this happen. I wish beyond this world I knew of someone in that area to help but I do not. There has to be someone out there. Come on let's make this work for Billy he needs and deserves it sooo much.

rosethecopycat
07-03-2005, 04:04 PM
PT works.

Within 36 minutes of posting this, Katie has found a viable way to get him to Tampa.
Just when it looked like it couldn't be pulled together.

He will go to Jacksonville July 4 and overnight with the man who brought him down, because I can't get there that night, then I'll leave at 5 am on Tuesday to bring him to Orlando, and his adoptive daddy will be here at noon.

Katie has taken awfully good care of this boy, and his wound is looking good and down to the size of a quarter.

He deserves a second chance at life.

Thank you all, who thought of him.

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm so happy to hear the latest news!!!:) Please keep us updated.:)

kittycats_delight
07-03-2005, 05:11 PM
WOOHOO!!!!! I am sooo glad this little angel gets his second chance.

catmandu
07-03-2005, 05:42 PM
WE WERE JUST ABOUT,TO START PRAYING,AND LO,AND BEHOLD,A WAY,HAD BEEN FOUND.THAT IS GREAT NEWS,FOR A GREAT CAT.

furrykidsmother
07-04-2005, 10:17 AM
So happy to hear that everything is going to work out for this sweet little boy.