PDA

View Full Version : Compliment Yourself

Jamieejo85
07-03-2005, 01:15 PM
I have a friend who is always getting down on herself and I cannot stand it. I think maybe she does it to hear compliments about herself:rolleyes: . Anyway, I wanted to start a thread where everyone lists three things we like about ourselves. It can be anything, personality traits, physical traits, anything...I guess I will start:) .....

1. I consider my self a very good friend and listener. People can always come to me when they need to talk.

2. I am very proud of the fact that I go to school full time, work part time, and still find time to volunteer at the Humane society and hospital every now and then.

3. I think I have really beautiful hair..lol I dont sound conceited do I??

okay now if i can do this,I know every member of this site can..:D

luvofallhorses
07-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Very nice thread! I have low-self esteem so this should help.

1) I love animals more than life itself and I would do anything for them.

2) I am a very caring and compassionate person. I hate to see others hurting.

3) I am a gentle person.

4) If someone needs anything, I try to do what I can to help them out.

I can't think of anymore, but when I do, I'll edit it :)

beeniesmom
07-03-2005, 03:11 PM
The only good think, I thing, I can say about myself is that I am a very giving person..... so much so that I forget to take care of myself. :(
In the looks department..... the ugly dog is nicer looking than me.

Anita Cholaine
07-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok, I'll try it!

1) I always try to do the best for my friends and people I love

2)I'm a responsible person (I wont go to a party if I have to do more important things, for example)

3) I'm a pacific person, I try to dont have problems with anyone...

Lexi_Lover
07-03-2005, 03:13 PM
I don't think your friend does it to get compliments, people just tend to do that! I'd talk to your friend about how she feels about herself. I'm like that, and I am now considered, well, I won't say, just in case but many things influence it.

I'd rather not post things I like about myself, just thought I'd let you know that!

manda_moo87
07-03-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm very patient, I am honest... that's all I can think of at the moment.