PDA

View Full Version : Finn's and my picture in a contest

finn's mom
07-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey, everybody. I had joined this site called animalattraction.com awhile back. Never really dated anyone from the site or anything, but, it was fun to join. :) I entered our photo in the July contest for pet and owner pictures. When you go to the link in this message, ours will be the first you come to. It's no big deal, I don't think there's a prize, but, it will be fun to see how many votes Finn will get. :) But, as soon as you click "yes" or "no" on Finn's, it'll take you to the next. There are a lot of photos, but, there are a few that are really good. Most of them are so-so, then, there are a few that are cute, but, all of them are worth taking a minute or so to look at. There's one with a bulldog and a pouty guy that's really funny. There are a bunch more that I think are cute, but, that's the one that came to mind. Oh, and, one of this really cool looking black haired girl and her cat (i think it's a cat, the girl's distracting, so, I can't remember the pet :rolleyes: ). The girl has her bottom lip pierced and her bangs come to a point, it's cool. Anyway, if you don't mind, voting for me and Finn! :)

http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=562

fritz03
07-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Lovely picture of you and Finn.I voted for you.According to the site,there is a $250 monthly prize and a $5,000 end of year prize.Hope Finn is coming along fine from his operation.

finn's mom
07-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by fritz03
Lovely picture of you and Finn.I voted for you.According to the site,there is a $250 monthly prize and a $5,000 end of year prize.Hope Finn is coming along fine from his operation.

Are you serious? I just went and looked! Yeah, there's no way I'm winning that! Oh, well, it's still fun! :) I can't believe I didn't see that! I must be blind, thank you for voting for us Barry! Finn is doing wonderfully, thank you for thinking of him! :) You'd never know he just had anything done to him. He's a little stir crazy, and, dying to go to the lake, but, it's too soon for that, still.

aly
07-03-2005, 11:43 AM
I voted for you and Finn! I also went through the rest of the pictures. There were some really cute ones. I didn't see the one with the girl with black hair though. Hmm, maybe I just accidently skipped by it.

finn's mom
07-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks, Aly! :) There's one of a good looking guy with a boxer, too. Yum. ;)

zaylagrey
07-03-2005, 11:48 AM
voted!:)

Kfamr
07-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Voted!!

Originally posted by finn's mom
Thanks, Aly! :) There's one of a good looking guy with a boxer, too. Yum. ;)

Hahhaa.. I thought the same thing! YUMMMY! :eek: :p

I'm going to join the contest but I think i'll wait until next month so everyone can vote for you this month. :p

luvofallhorses
07-03-2005, 12:45 PM
I voted, what a sweet picture :)

finn's mom
07-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Voted!!

Hahhaa.. I thought the same thing! YUMMMY! :eek: :p

I'm going to join the contest but I think i'll wait until next month so everyone can vote for you this month. :p

Did you become a member of the animal attraction site? I think you have to, but, maybe not. And, you can send your photo in now, but, it won't go up until next month anyway. I sent mine at the beginning of June, but, it was too late for that month. :)

k9krazee
07-03-2005, 01:07 PM
My computer keeps freezing up when I click on the link :( I'll vote later though my computer just likes to give me a hard time.

Jadapit
07-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Voted:D I saw that picture of the dark haired girl with her cat. She is a stunning girl. The guy with the boxer, what can i say but
"HUBBA HUBBA":p

beeniesmom
07-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I voted for you twice!
One from me and one from Beenie!

Bigyummydog
07-03-2005, 03:23 PM
We voted. That's a really great pic. Good luck!

aly
07-03-2005, 03:43 PM
I just went to look at the pictures again, and a lot of new ones are coming up that I didn't see last time. There is a female Nebo in there! (caption is Adam & Heaven)

*edit* oh found that pic of the girl with the cat now

finn's mom
07-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey, thanks everyone! Yeah, the order of the photos changes all the time when you look through them. I just went through them once all the way, and, it took awhile! Thanks for all the votes, though! :)

Daisy and Delilah
07-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Ok Kari. We voted for one of our most favorite Pet Talk pairs!! Good luck you two!!:D

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:)
p.s. the picture is sooooo adorable!!

Suki Wingy
07-03-2005, 05:28 PM
sorry, that site is blocked for me. I'll try back later.

KYS
07-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Great picture of you two.
Good luck. :)

elizabethann
07-04-2005, 05:09 PM
I voted.

finn's mom
07-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks, everyone! There are some pictures that already have over 2000! Yikes, y'all don't have to vote if you don't want to, there's no way we're gonna win. ;) Last month's wasn't even a cute photo and she had almost 10,000 votes. :)