PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried NaturVet's Quite Moments?

LeahMM
07-02-2005, 08:42 PM
I bought some for Buddy. I was told to start giving it to him today then one a day through the 4th. It carrys a 100% money back guarantee.

beeniesmom
07-02-2005, 08:43 PM
No, what is it?
Food?

LeahMM
07-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Oh...I'm sorry. It's suppose to calm your pets during traveling, thunderstorms, grooming, the 4th of July, and kennel stays.
It's natural herb based including Chamomile flower, Passion Flower, Thiamine Mononitrate, ginger, and L-Tryptophane, whatever that is.

beeniesmom
07-02-2005, 08:52 PM
oh, ok.
Fortunately Thunderstorms and Fireworks don't bother Beenie. She just curls up and goes to sleep.
Let me know if it works. I may need something to calm her if I take her with me to Italy in December.
She may need something to calm her in the plane.
I am taking her only if the airline lets me bring her in the cabin.

LeahMM
07-02-2005, 08:54 PM
I'll let you know. I just couldn't bring myself to actually going to the vet for tranquilizers. Hopefully the natural stuff will work.

Bigyummydog
07-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by LeahMM
I'll let you know. I just couldn't bring myself to actually going to the vet for tranquilizers. Hopefully the natural stuff will work.
I can't seem to do it either. We are doing our entire 4th around MAXIMUS. We're going tonight for dinner and a few fireworks. Then take our own up the mountain, so we have just the four of us. Then tomorrow, stay home with MAXIMUS. Just so he won't be alone. We'll watch the town's fireworks show from on top of the mountain.