PDA

View Full Version : Deaf Cat needs home in OHIO

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Cross-posting this in case anyone here lives in OHIO or knows someone who can help!

Hi everyone--I am writing to see if I can find a home for a deaf white cat. A lady near Columbus, Ohio contacted me today and she cannot keep the kitty because her husband is very ill. He has had five surgeries on his head and brain and is not doing well. The cat is a problem because he seems to be underfoot quite often and has become a stumbling block for the husband. They are very concerned the cat or the husband will get hurt if the husband trips and falls on or over the cat.

The cat is all white and is deaf. He has one blue eye and one
greenish-gold eye. I do not know if they have had the cat in for any vetting. The cat is a real sweetheart, though--a lap cat--and just wants to be loved. I can get more details from the lady for anyone who might be interested. The cat is only a year old and really needs to go to a good home.

If you are interested or know someone who might be familiar with deaf cats and their needs and would like to add one to their family, please contact me and I will put you in touch with this lady and her kitty.
Thank you.
Robin Craft

[email protected]

catmandu
07-02-2005, 06:44 PM
ACTUALLY,I KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE SADLY,AS I AM NOT,AS MOBILE,AS I USED TO BE,AND SCRAPPY 2,TRIPS ME UP,ALL THE TIME,AS SHE IS ALWAYS GETTING,UNDERFOOT.
I AM AFRAID,THAT I WILL FALL,AND HURT HER SOME TIMES,AND HOPE,THAT SHE CALMS,DOWN A LITTLE BIT.
NOT TOO MUCH,NOW,JUST A LITTLE BIT.

INPRAY,THAT YOU CAN FIND A GOOD HOME,FOR YOUR LITTLE CAT,WHO IS JUST TRYING,TO BE AS FRIENDLY,AS A COMPANION CAT,CAN BE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos520.jpg