PDA

View Full Version : Cardiomyopathy & Maggi Mae

skneisel74
07-02-2005, 01:20 PM
As some of you may recall I asked for help the first of the year, as my angel kitty Maggie Mae had been diagnosed with an enlarged heart. Well I thought I would update everyone on his condition. He has gained 7 pounds weighing in at a hefty 15 lbs. He is quite active but it only last's for about 10 before his has worn himself out. Short of having bought of fatigue after a hard play he is doing very well. I have found a great vet. A cat lover himself and he is taking very good care of my Maggi Mae and his sisters. We just added the newest addition to our family. And she keeps Maggi on his toes. If it were not for Stormi Sky, I do believe Maggi would sleep is life away. But Stormi has all the energy of the 12 week old kitten that she is. And it drives Maggi crazy. He is solid white with a patch of tabby stripe on his side, ( I would post picture's but I can not figure out how to do it........Any help would be appriciated greatly!!!!!!!) Stromi is solid black and Maggi has a hard time seeing her in the dark where he stands out. Thus making him a much easier target than the middle sister Jazzi who is also black with some white stripes. I just wanted to share my joy of still having him here with me. Thank you all for your care and concern. Maybe someday I'll be able to return the gesture. From My cat famiy to yours HAPPY 4th every please be safe.

Your Cat Loving Friends,
Maggi Mae, Jazzi Jae, and Stormi Sky's Momma

Barbara
07-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Glad to hear Maggi is better- why don't you post some pics of him and his siblings:)

kittycats_delight
07-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Very glad to know that maggi is doing better. If you want to post pics there are several ways to do it. You can simple hit the browse button at the bottom of your reply where it says add picture and locate the picture on your hard drive, click it and add them that way. Or you can sign up to photbucket.com and post your pics there. If you choose to use photbucket you can copy the img tag. The bottom code under the picture and paste it directly in your post. Good Luck. Let me know if you need more help.

Michelle

catmandu
07-02-2005, 06:10 PM
WE ARE GLAD,THAT MAGGIE MAE,IS DONG A LOT BETTER,AND HAS A LITTLE FRIEND,TO KEEP,HIS OLDER SIBLING,ON HER TOES.
THE WAY,THAT SCRAPPY 2,DOES,WITH JJJ3,AND MICHAEL,HE KEEPS,THE OLDER CATS,FINE TUNED,AND AT THIER FURRY PEAKS,WITH HIS KITTENISH WAYS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos520.jpg

skneisel74
07-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks to all of my PT furrends for the prayers and continued support. You helped my Meowmie get through the little bumps and now I am doing much better.

Hugs from Maggie Mae