PDA

View Full Version : Disney

jazzcat
07-02-2005, 10:43 AM
My little girl has gone to the bridge. :(

It was hard saying goodbye but the one thing I could do for you was give you peace. I just want to remember you happy with your tail wagging.

Thank you for being mine for more than 12 years. I'll miss you Disney.

Pam
07-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Oh no! :( :( :( I am so sorry to read this and I have tears in my eyes. It was a treat recently seeing her with her new blankie. I am going to miss that sweetheart of yours. I know how you feel right now after losing such a sweet companion of 12 years. The pain can be unbearable. I am sure Disney was greeted at the Bridge by my four fur angels, Peaches, Pumpkin, Ashley and Whitney. Romp happily Disney now in health and with a sound mind once again. ((((hugs)))) to you Jazzcat.

PS: Jazzcat could you please start a Disney thread with lots of pictures when you feel up to it? I would love to see that sweetie of yours just a few more times. Thank you.

DogLover9501
07-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Oh {{{Lori}}} :(

I was surprised to see this today :(

I know that you knew what was best for Disney, and that it was time. Now she is happy and healthy.

Play hard at the RB, Disney :(

petslover
07-02-2005, 12:34 PM
I was really surprised to read this too. I am so sorry for you loss. May God be with Disney and your family. Just remember that Disney is playing hard now with no pain. I am so sorry.

shais_mom
07-02-2005, 12:38 PM
I am so sorry Lori.
hugs to you all
Godspeed sweet Dizzy Girl!

Kfamr
07-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Oh no. :(

I'm so sorry Lori. Disney was an adorable gal. I bet she's having tons of fun at the bridge.
You did all you could and more, and I know she's probably smiling right now because of that.

Let me know if there's anything I can do. :(

GoldenRetrLuver
07-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Oh my gosh. :( I'm so sorry.. I always loved seeing pictures of sweet Disney.

R.I.P. little girl. :(

luvofallhorses
07-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Oh I am so terribly sorry :( ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) R.I.P. Sweet Disney :(

Ginger's Mom
07-02-2005, 12:46 PM
I am very sorry to see this. I know that you did what was right for her every step of the way. She was a much loved and happy little girl. {{{Hugs}}} to you and your family. :(

aly
07-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Lori,

I am so sorry :( I know what a special girl Disney was. Even though I never had the pleasure of meeting her, I could still see her beautiful spirit shining through in each picture you posted of her. It is so hard when our little companions get older. We never want to say goodbye, but we know in our hearts that it is sometimes the kindest thing to do for our little one. Disney's spirit is now free and she is young and lively again, romping around Rainbow Bridge... maybe even starting her fair share of trouble! When my Dessi went to the Bridge, it made me smile through my tears to think of her up there chasing dogs and creating some trouble.

Disney will be in your heart (and our hearts) forever. I hope that you can find peace in the happy memories you shared with your girl.

*hugs and prayers*

k9krazee
07-02-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss :( Play hard at the bridge sweet Disney! :( :( ((((((Hugs)))))))

kittycats_delight
07-02-2005, 01:04 PM
I am sooo sorry and so surprised. Disney was a little doll. So sweet and cute. I know she is at RB looking over you and wagging her little tail. She is now your guardian puppy angel. She knows you love you and she loves you right back. You will one day be reuited and Disney will bounce around and wag her tail with excitement to be with you again.

R.I.P. Disney
Play hard and be happy and health at RB.

rg_girlca
07-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Lori, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Disney. She gave you 12 wonderful years of unconditional love. I know this was a very hard decision for you and Richard to make, but she is free from pain now and romping like a new puppy on the RB.

My sympathies are with you and Richard. May the loving memories comfort you both and help you both overcome the pain.

Rest in Peace dear Disney.
Loved but not forgotten.

((((((HUGS))))))

ChrisH
07-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh, Lori, I am so sorry. {{hugs}}

Rest in peace, beautiful little Disney girl.

kittycats_delight
07-02-2005, 01:42 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/disneyBridge.gif

Glacier
07-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Godspeed, Disney. My deepest sympathies, Jazzcat.

CagneyDog
07-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Omg :( RIP beautiful Disney.

I loved the picture of her with her blanket, she is such a gorgeous girl.

Barbara
07-02-2005, 01:59 PM
I am so sorry for you. The happiness of a dog is something you will miss forever.

RIP Disney.

Tigris send his condoleneces to Jazz- I am sure the kitties miss their doggie friend. :(

chocolatepuppy
07-02-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm so sorry. :( I will miss seeing her. She is at the Rainbow Bridge now, happily waiting for you. May she Rest in Peace.

Ally Cat's Mommy
07-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Lori, I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Play hard at the Bridge, darling Disney.

Lexi_Lover
07-02-2005, 02:51 PM
OMGosh! :( I'm so sorry! I know how much you cared and did for sweet Disney! :( I'm sending all my prayers to you and your family! (((HUGS))) Run free Disney, at the RB with all the other PT angels!

God Speed to the RB Disney!

Grace
07-02-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

micki76
07-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Oh, Lori. I'm so, so sorry. :( It's so unbearably hard when it's time to let them go, but as hard as it was, you made the right decision. I hope you can find some comfort today and in the coming days.

Godspeed sweet Disney. Play hard and wait for Momma.

momcat
07-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm so sorry that Disney passed to the RB. I can only imagine the pain you feel right now, Disney will always remain a very special part of your life. She knew nothing but love, care, and the furever home she enjoyed sharing with you for 12 years. Take comfort in knowing how happy she was because she had you. RIP Disney....

NoahsMommy
07-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Dearest Disney,

You are the luckiest dog ever! You not only had the greatest parents, but you got to share your life with some really great cats as well.

Now, you get to frolic and play at the RB, healthy and happy...waiting for your hoomans.

Enjoy, sweetie. You will be missed by many.

Hugs,
Kelly

Lori,

I'm so sorry about Disney. While I didn't know her, she sounded like a really great pup. I hope that in time, you can only remember the good times.

Hugs,
Kelly

Cincy'sMom
07-02-2005, 03:57 PM
RIP Dear Disney.

Lori, having just help make that decision for my first puppy two months ago, I know how hard it is, and some of what you must be feeling. Although it isn't easy, she is at peace now.

Karen
07-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Rest in peace, sweetie Disney! Soft as a cloud of white curls, we know you'll be watching over your family down here in between bouts of playtime.

Uabassoon
07-02-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Lori. Disney was such a special girl and her time here was too short. She will be missed by many.

catnapper
07-02-2005, 05:07 PM
I am so very sorry. I know she is happy and young again at the bridge.

wolfie
07-02-2005, 05:23 PM
I am so sorry. :( She was a wonderful girl, and will be missed by all of us. *hugs*

Daisy and Delilah
07-02-2005, 06:05 PM
We are so very sorry to find out about little Disney. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Jazzcat. She was so loved by you and we know your heart is breaking right now. She looked so cute in her little pink blanket. Play hard at the bridge sweet little girl.

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah

catmandu
07-02-2005, 06:16 PM
MAY THE LORD REST YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL,LITTLE DISNEY.
MAY YOU BE,AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,WITH BONES,TOYS AND TREATS,AS FAR,AS YOU CAN SEE.
MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED,WITH DOG,AND CAT,AND OTHER PET ANGELS.
MAY YOU,ETERNALLY BE A PUPPY
MAY YOU,AND YOU DEAR GUARDIAN,MEET GAIN,AND BE FRIENDS,FOR ETERNITY.
R.I.P DISNEY,A FINE LITTLE DOG.

lizbud
07-02-2005, 06:26 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.:( Disney was certainly a special
and beautiful pup. Rest In Peace sweetheart Disney.

manda_moo87
07-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Oh no... Lori I'm so sorry. :( Sending lots of hugs your way.

Rest in peace sweet Disney, we'll all miss you!

jenluckenbach
07-02-2005, 06:55 PM
I am so sorry that it was time for Disnwy to go. :( It is never easy saying good bye. Relish in your memories of her. And remember that she is now running and playing like a pup again, without any sign of pain. She will be waiting for you.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

krazyaboutkatz
07-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Lori, I'm so sorry to hear about Disney's passing.:( At least she's painfree now. RIP sweet Disney.:( Please take care Lori and Richard. (((HUGS)))

*LabLoverKEB*
07-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh Lori, this is such a horrible shame! :( I am sooo sorry to hear about your dear Disney girl.... she was such a beautiful little girl, and everyone here loved her. If you need to talk, I'm always here for you, Lori.:( :( :(

gemini9961
07-02-2005, 08:29 PM
I am terribly sorry for your loss of such a beloved friend. Disney will be playing hard at the bridge and you'll see her again. She'll be with you everyday in spirit. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

carole
07-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Oh Lori I am so deeply sorry for your loss, may we all bring you words of comfort at this unbearably sad time, safe journey to RB sweet Disney, HUGS Lori.

jazzcat
07-02-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm sitting here crying so hard at all the wonderful and comforting posts. Thank you all so much.

We spent most the day out trying to cheer up and went to Richard's sister's who has an adorable Yorkie who seemed to know I needed a little dog to pet. Max made me smile a little and I needed that.

Coming home and seeing an empty space where Disney's bed usually sits about crushed me and not having her in here in the office with me, where she always stayed, is just not right. It will take time, I know.

I thank you all for helping me through this.

DJFyrewolf36
07-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I just saw this....

:( Disney seemed like a very very sweet and loving pup. Play hard at the RB sweet girl.

*Hugs* I know how tough loosing a companion like this is. I wish I could say more...

kuhio98
07-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Lori ~ I'm so sorry for your loss.

CathyBogart
07-02-2005, 10:34 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this...Disney was always one of my special favorites, and I loved seeing pictures of her. Play hard at the bridge dear one, you are missed down here. :(

robinh
07-02-2005, 10:38 PM
I just logged on and saw this. I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful baby she was and I can see she will be missed so.

RIP Disney. Say hello to Peach for me.

anna_66
07-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Lori I'm very sorry to hear this:( I know how hard it is to let them go, but I'm sure you know you did the right thing for her.

Have fun at the bridge Disney, and if you see Angus tell him mommy & daddy miss him.

RobiLee
07-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Lori, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl, Disney. I can feel your pain and wish there was something I could say or do to ease that feeling for you. Please know that I am thinking of you and that I care. Disney was a little cutie who was a mainstay here at Pet Talk. She was a furkid that we all cared about because you shared her with us. Thank you for that, Lori.

Rest In Peace, Disney. You will be missed.

Robin :(

Tweety_Pie
07-03-2005, 12:19 AM
im so sorry for your loss:(

R.I.P Disney

{{hugs}}

LuckiLab03
07-03-2005, 01:25 AM
:( I'm so sorry :(

Rest in peace Disney..

Vette
07-03-2005, 04:38 AM
I only got to see a few pictures of your little fuzhead. but im glad i got to see what i seen. :D

she must have been very happy and well taken cared of to live as long as she did.

*huggies*

Dixieland Dancer
07-03-2005, 05:47 AM
Our sympathies. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

smokey the elder
07-03-2005, 07:21 AM
I'm so sorry about Disney! RIP, pretty pooch.

K9soul
07-03-2005, 09:27 AM
You know, it's amazing how even though we were "prepared" to see this at some point, how very shocking and hard it is to take when the time comes. My first reaction upon seeing the title of this thread was to have the memory of her cuddling on her new pink blanky come to my mind, and to not want to believe that she has passed on :(. It's hard to come up with the right words. I guess some part of me kept thinking that we'd never stop seeing precious little Disney, even though that is not realistic. Lori, you did absolutely everything you could to make her time as comfortable as possible, and there is NO doubt how deeply this little girl was loved. She's become such a part of Pet Talk, it's hard to think of her being gone.

Disney, through the tears of sadness I also must remember that now you are romping about at the bridge, pain-free and your mind restored, all confusion gone at the Rainbow Bridge. I bet you are flying around up there now, moving faster than you have in years! Give our love to all our RB angels awaiting us too, and play hard sweet Disney. You are dearly missed.

swimma253
07-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Im so sorry. :( Play hard at the RB, sweet Disney.

trayi52
07-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Oh, Lori, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Disney. I know how much you loved and cherished her. I know she is waiting at the bridge for you at bridge as we speak.

Rest in peace sweet Disney.

Willie:(

cubby31682
07-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Lori, I am so sorry for you lost. My prayers are going out to you and your family.

R.I.P. Disney :(

sandragonfly
07-03-2005, 12:11 PM
oh wow, this happened so fast..I'm so sorry, lori! she was a really sweetheart of yours and for us to see.

may she rest in peace and romp freely on the field of blankets along with her little tail wagging and yipping. :) but everyday, she always stop by to look down, check on you..waiting for you!

{{hugs}}

Sudilar
07-03-2005, 12:19 PM
I am so very sorry for your great loss of Disney. I can understand how you feel right now. My heart goes out to you. Hugs.

PJ's Mom
07-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Oh no. :( :(

I couldn't bring myself to post here for a little while. :(

Lori, Please know how much Christina and I loved your little Disney. This really breaks my heart but I know you did what was best for her.

I really don't know what else to say. I feel like all of us here have lost a very special little girl.

RIP, sweet Disney. Keep an eye on your mommy. She needs you right now.

:(

KYS
07-03-2005, 10:09 PM
I am so sorry to read about Disney.
You were blessed to have each other for 12
wonderfull years.
Now she is looking over you.
RIP sweet Disney.

Karen

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Oh Lori, I'm so so sorry. :( You know I don't come to the dog side very often, but for some reason I was compelled to open this thread first thing when I logged on today.

I know it's hard right now, but eventually you will be comforted by the fact that you had 12 good years with Disney. She lived a good life and is at peace now.

RIP sweet Disney, you are greatly missed. :(

Killearn Kitties
07-04-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Disney. I always loved seeing pictures of her. She was a beautiful little dog (or honourary cat) and always looked so lively.

Rest in peace, sweetheart. You will be missed very very much.

wolf_Q
07-05-2005, 01:49 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Disney. She was an adorable little dog, and I know you loved her so much. Rest in peace sweet Disney. :(

pitc9
07-05-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm so sorry to hear your news.
You were so blessed to have her in your life for so long.

Until you meet again.

RIP Disney.. play hard sweetie pie.

pipersmom
07-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Disney looked like a little angel in all her pictures. Now she has her wings and truly is one at RB.

My heartfelt sympathies to you. I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling.

Watch over Mom & Dad, little Disney angel.

crsvstang
07-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Lori,

I am so sorry to hear about Disney. My heart sank when I seen this thread. She really seemed to be a sweet little girl.

RIP Disney
:(

ramanth
07-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Oh I am so sorry. :( :( *HUGS* RIP sweet Disney.

My Peanuts
07-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh my :( . I'm so sorry to hear about Disney. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your family and Disney.

RIP Disney :(

caseysmom
07-05-2005, 05:07 PM
I am so sorry about Disney...play hard at the bridge.

finn's mom
07-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Oh, my gosh, I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. :( I loved seeing Disney's photos. Sweet girl. Play with Bruno, he's a sweetheart.

tatsxxx11
07-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh Lori...:(:(:( Jess just gave me the sad news today. I'm so sorry, friend. You know how I loved your dear little Disney. And I know how you struggled over this very difficult decision. You know Lori, my Cody was the first pup lining up at the gates of the Bridge to welcome your baby. She's in good paws, Lori. My Cody and Jingles and all of our beloved furangels will look out for her until you join her.
All my love and most heartfelt sympathies to you Lori. Disney was so blessed to have a Mom like you, just as you were blessed to have known the love of such a special doggie.
My love to you friend.
Sandra

Vio&Juni
07-18-2005, 04:48 PM
I am so sorry to hear this! Disney was a sweet girl and I loved seeing pictures of her.

captain
07-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Lori,

I am so sorry to hear about Disney ........... and please accept my apologies for posting so late after the fact.

I remember when we were penpals ............ you wrote to me about all the kitties, and mentioned that you were so glad Disney was such an accepting pup. The only pup amongst all the kitties.

{{{HUGS}}} to you.
Michelle

LuvGold00
07-19-2005, 12:45 AM
My deepest sympathies,
Play hard at RB Disney!

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
I don't know what to say besides that this must be so hard for you. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

R.I.P. Disney!

Steph and Jes

lisalee
08-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Lori, I'm just seeing this now. I'm so sorry you lossed your precious Disney. My heart breaks for you. She's now happy and free though from any pain. Rest in peace, sweet Disney.