PDA

View Full Version : The lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe- **The Movie**

BitsyNaceyDog
07-02-2005, 10:08 AM
The lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is one of my all time favorite stories, and Disney made a movie of it. I'm so excited! I thought some of you may be interested in seeing the trailer. It's coming to theaters in december, I can't wait.

You can see it here (http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/thechroniclesofnarnia/).

finn's mom
07-02-2005, 10:11 AM
I know, I'm stoked! :) About Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, too, I love movies like that! :) I need to read all the Chronicles of Narnia again, it's been too long!

finn's mom
07-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Oh, my gosh, that looks amazing!!!!! Thanks for posting the trailer, I know what I'm doing on Christmas day! :)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-02-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm not a fan of Charlie and the chocolate factory, never have been.
I need to read the Chronicles of Narnia again too. I haven't since I was a kid.

finn's mom
07-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by KBlaix
I'm not a fan of Charlie and the chocolate factory, never have been.

ok. i was just referring to it because it's also a children's book.

prechrswife
07-02-2005, 11:01 AM
We are so ready to see "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." The trailer looks great!

popcornbird
07-02-2005, 11:50 AM
Wow! I would *love* to see that! It was one of my favorite books as a child.

elizabethann
07-02-2005, 12:18 PM
I saw the trailer at the movies and thought AWESOME! Can't wait to see the movie. Now, I was thinking of reading the book but somebody told me it was a series and that I should read it in a particular order because it wasn't in any order. Is this true? And if it is, what order do you recommend? Thanks!

bluekat
07-02-2005, 12:46 PM
I've started reading that book a few years ago but never got around to finishing it :p I know its a great book though, I'll have to buy it someday and read it again :D I love those kinds of fantasy stories. I saw the trailer for the movie, it looks amazing. I can't wait until it comes out!

BitsyNaceyDog
07-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
ok. i was just referring to it because it's also a children's book.

I'm sorry, I hope I didn't come across rude. I'm just in to that one. I know a lot of people who are, my husband included. That story always scared me- lol. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elizabethann
I saw the trailer at the movies and thought AWESOME! Can't wait to see the movie. Now, I was thinking of reading the book but somebody told me it was a series and that I should read it in a particular order because it wasn't in any order. Is this true? And if it is, what order do you recommend? Thanks!

yep, It's a series of 7, I have them all together in 1 big book

Here is the order:
1- The Magician's Nephew
2- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
3- The Horse and His Boy
4- Prince Caspian
5- The Voyage of The Dawn Treader
6- The Silver Chair
7- The Last Battle

manda_moo87
07-02-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm SO excited about seeing it! The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe was one of my all time favorites as a child. I loved the whole series! Gosh, maybe I should read them all again! :D

anna_66
07-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Oh wow!
I read the books as a child and loved them. Can't wait to see the movie, it looks awesome...thanks for the link!