PDA

View Full Version : Tonight The Pet Party

catmandu
07-02-2005, 09:33 AM
CONTINUES,AT THE SAIL IN MOVIES,AT THE MARINA,AT THE TORONTO HARBOR FRONT,WHERE TONIGHT,THEY ARE SHOWING BENJI,GARFIELS,MY FRIEND FLICKA,AND A RUFF AND READY RETROSPECTIVE.
THERE ARE MANY EXCELLENT SEA FOOD RESTAURANTS,THERE,AND ALL THE PETS,ARE GUARANTEED,TO HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.
COME ONE,COME ALL,FUN,FUN,AND EVEN MORE FUN!!!!!!

moosmom
07-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Gary,

My furkids are ready, complete with overnight bags and their "stash", if you know what I mean (wink, wink, nod, nod). Let the nip party begin!!!

WOOHOO!!

kittycats_delight
07-02-2005, 11:34 AM
I am sooo glad I taught Lilith how to use the email. She just emailed me and said she is having a wonderful time and not to worry she is looking out for all the younger ones cause some of the big guys are kinda rough when they get playing. So, she said she and Poppy and Noah and Scrappy 2 are kittysitters for the little ones like Vixen, Annie, Shadow and Willy. So no worries they are all doing well and are super well feed and having lots and lots of fun.

dukedogsmom
07-02-2005, 12:14 PM
I just found out about this so I hurried up and booked Doogie a flight. Don't let him have too much catnip because he gets really crazy on it.

catmandu
07-02-2005, 06:31 PM
WE WILL KEEP,AN EYE,ON ALL THE PUPPIES,KITTENS,AND LITTLE ANIMAL,AND MAKE SURE,THAT THEY STAY,ON DRY LAND,AND HAVE A GREAT TIME,AT THE MOVIES,AND AT THE SNACK BARS,AND AT ALL,OF THE WONDERFUL SEA FOOD RESTAURANTS.
LOTS,OF FUN,FOR EVEYONE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos520.jpg