PDA

View Full Version : Holidays!!!!!!!!!!

Anita Cholaine
07-02-2005, 09:32 AM
As you can see in my ticker, winter holidays will start in a week here..... I'm travelling to La Rioja, a province from Argentina, wich is in The Andes mountains from july 10th to 16th.....so I'll try to get good pics! :D

I discovered two things: the first, is that I'll miss Anita too much!!!! I'll be all the time thinking about how's she, and I wont be in peace without her on my side...I now she'll be ok in my grandparents house....she loves going there, its like her second house, but I'll miss her.......

The second is that I'll miss PT!!!!! Its part of my everyday routine reading and posting, and I wont be able to enter from there, so I'll miss you all, guys!! :(

King Spartacus
07-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Have a super holiday!!!

Karen
07-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Have a wonderful ime, and take lots of pictures to share when you get back! I'm sure Anita will be spoiled rotten at Grandma and Grandpa's house until you return.

What do the Winter holidays celebrate? Is there a national holiday or something, or is it just when everyone takes vacation?

Anita Cholaine
07-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Have a wonderful ime, and take lots of pictures to share when you get back! I'm sure Anita will be spoiled rotten at Grandma and Grandpa's house until you return.

What do the Winter holidays celebrate? Is there a national holiday or something, or is it just when everyone takes vacation?

I think winter holidays are two weeks with no school.... classes start in march and finish in december, so its in the half of the classes time... thats why most of the people takes vacation on this time
And its also the best time of the year if you want to go skiing, or that kind of things.....

Chica
07-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Have a wonderfull time!!!!!!! I'm sure anita will be fine.:) :) ;)

KYS
07-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Have a great time. :)

dukedogsmom
07-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Have fun! We'll look forward to your pics. I envy anyone having winter. We never really get it here in Florida.

sandragonfly
07-04-2005, 02:06 AM
take care!!! :)

how about bringing a picture of anita looking at you and SMILE? I'll betcha everytime you look at it, anita will be chopping out her favorite treats...sleeping in a cozzzy softest beddy...romping around in your grandparents' green backyard.. :D she'll miss you too!!

you're going with your parents or.....? sounds fun!! don't forget to share it with us someday. :)