PDA

View Full Version : The Johnny Gosch kidnapping in Iowa, 1982

Jennsen
07-02-2005, 12:18 AM
I hope this is Ok to post. I live in Iowa and remember very well the day Johnny Gosch was kidnapped. He was delivering the Des Moines paper early in the morning when wittnesses say a car that was following him pulled up and grabbed him into the car. His mother Noreen Gosch fought to even have the police look for him, which they never did, and since then she has uncovered the truth about what happened to him and thousands of other kidnapped children. It's a shocking story, but needs to be known by the public for the safety of our children. Please check out this website.

www.johnnygosch.com

Click on "Misteries of the Mind" and just listen...you can fast forward through the 4 part series of the interveiws and talks, by left clicking on the button down below in the box, holding it down and moving the button forwards or backwards. This has really effected the way I think about things, and I think everyone should know about this.

Thank you so much
Jenn

gemini9961
07-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Wow that is scary. It makes you wonder what other "hidden" things happen around us on a daily basis. I have no kids yet but it makes me not want to have any for fear something horrible will happen to them. :(

Jennsen
07-02-2005, 02:53 AM
I have been feeling the same way. What have I brought my child into! Our own government has been doing these terrible things...It make me wonder where were headed in the future...and it may not look good if this isnt stopped now and the people responsible brought to justice...real justice!