PDA

View Full Version : ~*Happy Birthday Domino!!*~

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Well, today marks Domino's 3rd birthday!!:D He is such a special boy to me, I don't know what I'd do without him!!;)

Dom picked me out of the crowd 3 years ago this September, at a cavy show where guinea pigs were also being sold. It was a couple weeks after my beloved tortoiseshell and white cavy, Marble passed away suddenly from internal hemorrhaging. (sp?):( That was one sad day for me, but I knew I wanted another guinea pig, even though no one would ever take Marble's place. Well, out of the hundreds of cavies being sold, Domino was the first one I looked at! He was so beautiful, handsome, and a very sweet American Satin black-and-white guinea pig! I just had to have him, and he really picked me out of the crowd!!:D He came home and joined his buddy Cuddles (Marble's brother) and lived happily for a year before Cuddles too passed away. Dom has missed him a lot, but is thriving as my buddy now!!;)

You are the spark to my life Domino, and I love you sooo very much!!! I know you won't be here much longer because of the short lifespan in cavies, but I want you to know how special you are and I've enjoyed many wonderful times with you too!! Happy birthday big boy!!!!!!:D;)

http://www.mypetpages.net/artists/2042/0/08b4734a5bf643a432f0cc0cdae0d154.JPG

K9soul
07-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Happy Happy birthday dearest Domino! Your momma's tribute has me all misty eyed :) What a very special wheeker you are, handsome Dom! You've given your Mom so many smiles and you have a special place in her heart forever! I hope today is filled with all your favorite treats and activities Domino! Thanks for touching all our hearts here at Pet Talk!

chrissycat21
07-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Happy Birthday Domino! Your a very special guinea pig, and your lucky to have such a great owner! :)

Give Domino an extra carrot from me! :D

King Spartacus
07-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Happy Birthday handsome Domino!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/kingspartacus/HBanimation.gif

k9krazee
07-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....
Happy 3rd Birthday Domino!!
Hope your day is extra special!!

flamepony12
07-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Happy birthday Dom!! ^_^

chocolatepuppy
07-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Happy Birthday Domino! :D

luvofallhorses
07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Oh, sweet Domino. You are such a cutie! I know your mommy loves you dearly and who wouldn't love such a ham as yourself? ;) :D You enjoy your special day and many more to come sweetheart!! Love Krista and the furbabies :)

Lexi_Lover
07-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh Dom! You are another one of my handsome men! I love how you and Blaze co-ordianted with the colour scheme! I think you are very cute Domino! Katie loves you ver much Dom and we all know you love her just as much, with all the "wheeks"(weeks-7 days;) ) that pass by! I hope you're having a great day Dom!

.........3rd
HAPPY ^ BIRTHDAY DOMINO!

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Thanks so much everyone...your posts are so touching!!:)

tatsxxx11
07-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Dommmmmino!
Happy Birthday to you!:):):)

Oh sweet baby boy. Me and Beamer (and Rosie too:D) are so glad your mommy alerted us to your BIG day!!! I know you're being spoiled rotten but oh, how I wish I were there to cover you with little kisses and well Beamer, I'm :o to write here what her wishes are!;) Your mom's loving words have me all misty eyed too! I have no doubts YOU picked picked her out from the crowd! What a smart piggie you were to have picked out such a wonderful, loving,caring guardian!!!:) Now you tell your Mom, you are but 3 years young and I just know that many more happy years of love and friendship await you and your wonderful Mommy!!!:)

Best wishes to you dear, precious Dom, lots of hugs, purrrs and wheeks too! We love you, Dom!:D
Sandra, Rosie and your one and only, most devoted best girl, Beamer:)

gemini9961
07-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Happy Birthday Domino!!