PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I'm catsitting??????

aly
06-30-2005, 11:12 PM
LUCKY AND CHANCE !!!!!!!!

YAY :D :D :D Their new owners just got married and are going on their honeymoon for a week and I GET TO WATCH THEM ALL WEEK :) :) Expect lots of pictures of our boys :)

Sorry, I am sooooo excited to be seeing them again. My heart still hasn't stopped hurting since the day they were adopted. There is a major empty spot inside me :( I am utterly thrilled to be able to catsit this coming week though.

sandragonfly
07-01-2005, 03:11 AM
:confused: who were lucky & chance? tell me a small scoop!? (a thread about it?) they were the cats you had before, right?

have fun!!! :) but not too much fun to forget taking pictures. :D

AmberLee
07-01-2005, 04:02 AM
:D :D :D

ConCATulations!!!!

I'm so glad for you ALL. Enjoy!

jenluckenbach
07-01-2005, 05:02 AM
I was wondering if you had any updates on the boys? I know how nice it is to see or hear about former fosters.

Barbara
07-01-2005, 06:40 AM
That's soooo cooool!!!!!

Lucky and Chance, we are so glad you are spending your honeymoon at Pet Talk:D :D :D :D :D

Aly, I am so glad you can cuddle them all this week. Give them lots of scritchies from me:D

furrykidsmother
07-01-2005, 07:30 AM
Oh Good!!! Please, lots and lots of pictures. I hope you are able to give them back after the honeymoon, I know it will be hard!

catmandu
07-01-2005, 08:26 AM
THAT IS SO GREAT,THAT YOU GET,TO SEE LUCKY,AND CHANCE,TWO STARRY CATS,THAT YOU HELPED,TO FIND FURR EVER HOMES FOR.

I KNOW,THAT I WOULD BE EQUALLY DELIGHTED,IF I COULD CAT SIT,GARY,FRANKLIN,HERSHEY BAR,KARINAS KITTENS,OR ONE DAY POUNCETTE,GEMM,OR KARINO.

AND THEY WILL REMEMBER YOU,I AM SURE,AND THE LOVE,THAT WILL NEVER DIE,WILL BE REKINDLED.

LOTS,OF PHOTOS,PLEASE,BEFORE,AND AFTER.

aly
07-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Thanks everyone :D

Gina, Lucky and Chance are previous fosters of mine. I had them for quite a long time. They were very, very special cats and I did NOT want to part with them at all. I had to though because I have too many foster cats and they all need good homes. This nice couple wanted to open their home to my boys and I couldn't deny them that opportunity :( There's tons of threads with their pics in it if you do a search.

smokey the elder
07-01-2005, 02:32 PM
How cool is that!:D

sandragonfly
07-01-2005, 02:46 PM
thanks aly! yeah, I just wanted to ask you before I do search because there are soooo many 'luckies' & 'chances' out there!! and also you just mentioned 'tons of threads', I'll bet I would miss one! and didn't wanted to miss a big thing!

I'll go off and search more later when I get back! but I see you're soo happy, big blue bold words in their names...(and others did as well) I'm happy for you! :) do sure look forward to see your dear updated lucky & chance. :D

krazyaboutkatz
07-01-2005, 07:44 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I hope you're able to take lots of pictures to share with us.:)

Kfamr
07-01-2005, 07:46 PM
That's so wonderful, Aly! I bet you're beside yourself with happiness. I can't wait to see those cute boys' pictures! :)

NoahsMommy
07-01-2005, 10:10 PM
How exciting, Aly!! :)

Give them kisses for me!