PDA

View Full Version : This is really cool!

QueenScoopalot
06-30-2005, 04:35 PM
http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

I don't think I wanted all that information lol!:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :) :D

PJ's Mom
06-30-2005, 04:40 PM
You know, I was ok until it said,

"You can boil 4.46 US ounces of water with that many candles"

I'm sooooo old!

:p

LeahMM
06-30-2005, 04:41 PM
funny I just got done doing that on another message board.

whalelover
06-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Cool! I checked out what my name meant on that thing, and it said everything correct! I can't beleive how bang on it was...spooky;)

momcat
06-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Wow! That hit way too close to home. Dead on accurate. Scary

jesse_3
06-30-2005, 06:46 PM
That was very interesting and all ready I'm showing some of the personality traits that were stated! weird!!!

*Thanks for sharing;)

Toby's my baby
06-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Your birth tree is

Fig Tree, the Sensibility
Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

Sounds like me!!! :D:p

Thanks for sharing!

Chica
06-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Cute site!!I did learn something about myself.... ;)

Kfamr
06-30-2005, 07:39 PM
That's really cool! Thanks for sharing it. :)

joanofark
06-30-2005, 07:59 PM
lol:p :rolleyes:

Walnut Tree, the Passion
Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

Cool Site!

bluekat
06-30-2005, 09:23 PM
Wow interesting!:eek: lol

gemini9961
06-30-2005, 09:59 PM
That's really neat. I checked out what my name meant to and it was pretty accurate. Thanks for sharing.

trayi52
06-30-2005, 10:53 PM
I learned I was borned on a Sunday, this was fun, Jan!

Willie:)

Oggyflute
07-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
You know, I was ok until it said,

"You can boil 4.46 US ounces of water with that many candles"

I'm sooooo old!

:p

I can boil 4.69 ounces:p :D

sandragonfly
07-01-2005, 02:50 AM
smile. got something like that a year ago but on a different site I think. and then got paulsadowski.com just two months ago! I've been starting to tell people my age by weeks lol..

this is fun to know, though. :cool: :)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Just confirmed what I already suspected - I'm old and stubborn!

QueenScoopalot
07-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Oggyflute
I can boil 4.69 ounces:p :D
Mine says.......
You can boil 5.26 US ounces of water with that many candles.

I think I've got you all beat in the watering department! :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

DJFyrewolf36
07-01-2005, 10:45 AM
My life Path # 3...

The number 3 Life Path is one that emphasizes expression, sociability, and creativity as the lesson to be learned in this life. Here we are apt to find the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes. A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional creative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors. The lesson to be learned with a 3 life path is that of achievement through expression. The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your creative talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path. The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good conversationalist both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others. Accordingly, the life path 3 produces individuals who are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home. The creative imagination is present, if sometimes latent, as the 3 may not be moved to develop his talent. The approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive, however, and your disposition is almost surely sunny and open-hearted. You effectively cope with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounce back for more. It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down. You have good manners and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions. Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow. You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

On the negative side, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial. You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose. The 3 can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat. Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position. Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic.

Typically, the life path 3 gives an above-average ability in some art form. This can encompass painting, interior decorating, landscaping, crafts, writing, music, or the stage, or all of the above. You are apt to be a happy, inspired person, constantly seeking the stimuli of similar people. Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

That is so accurate its spooky :eek: Especially the negative stuff...although it is an awfully wordy way to say that I'm a flake lol. I'm not so sure about the socially open part, although if I am comfortable where I'm at I can be the life of the party :D

On a wierd note, I just put in my hubbys birthday and we were born during the same moon phase. We also have the same life path number. Wierd...

mruffruff
07-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Sorry, QueenScoopalot! I've got you beat.
My candles will heat 7.20 oz of water.

NOT gonna try that!:D

furrykidsmother
07-01-2005, 12:32 PM
That was really quite interesting, I'm not sure that I needed all that information either, but it was fun. Did anyone try seeing what your name means too? It was at the bottom.

QueenScoopalot
07-01-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by mruffruff
Sorry, QueenScoopalot! I've got you beat.
My candles will heat 7.20 oz of water.

NOT gonna try that!:D
Now you've got me wondering just who the oldest member of PT is? So many don't want to divulge their ages though. :rolleyes: