PDA

View Full Version : update on catcrazylady

sirrahbed
06-30-2005, 02:08 PM
:) I talked to catcrazylady today and here is why she has not been posting or giving us our "Saturday brat" fixes:

Her phone service has been sporadic for the past month as has her internet connection. She has been contacting the phone company who said it was not their equipment, etc. Yesterday they *finally* located the problem which was with the company supplied DSL modem. They said they would mail her a new one - should be there with 3-5 days.

SO....hopefully Lisa will be back in action soon. In the meantime, the phones STILL are not working properly!! She can sometimes call out but folks can't call in. I DID get through to her quite by accident. The first call made her phone ring once and go dead which is what commonly has been going on. This time, I dialed again and while she was picking up the phone to do the *69 thing to try and see who had tried to call - I heard her talking and we were connected even though I had not yet heard that I rang through. Ah well - that's the update anyway!!

ramanth
06-30-2005, 02:22 PM
Glad she is well and I hope they get her back online and phones fixed soon!

Grace
06-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks for answering the question that has been bouncing around in my head for more than a week.

I'm glad it's nothing more serious than the phone thing.

jazzcat
06-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the update Debbie. With all the bad storms that have been popping up lately I'm glad to know she's okay.

jenluckenbach
06-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the update! Hurry back, Lisa/

momcat
06-30-2005, 05:29 PM
I have missed seeing her posts and I'm glad to know everything is okay. Technology - boo hiss!!!!!

Don Juan's mom
06-30-2005, 05:51 PM
I was about to post a WE WANT MAGOO! message. But, having had to jump through hoops and reinstall MacOSX &^%$ TWICE! before I could install my sister Carolyn's birthday present (MS Office for Mac), I understand all too well! :rolleyes:

BTW, if CCL has the option of going with SBC Yahoo!, I've been finding the connection smooth as Zerlina's fur (almost). ;)

Liz

catmandu
06-30-2005, 06:06 PM
THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS,AS WE ALL WANT,TO KEEP,UP,WITH LISA,HER CATS,AND I THINK,ONE,OF THE MOST POPULAR CATS,ON PET TALK,SCRAPPY PADDINGTON MAGOO,AND WE HOPE,THAT LISA,IS BACK,ON LINE,VERY,VERY SOON.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture547.jpg

moosmom
07-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Deb,

Thanks for the update. I've been suffering from Magoo withdrawal! :p

sandragonfly
07-01-2005, 02:47 PM
thank you, debbie! I was just wondering about her.

I surely miss her magoo/brats. :D

catfamily
07-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the update:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Debbie, Thanks for the update.:) I hope that Lisa will be able to come back to PT soon.:)

DogLover9501
07-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the update, Debbie!

I was wondering why Lisa wasn't around.

rg_girlca
07-02-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm glad to hear that it is just a phone problem and that all is well with her and the family.

................................WE MISS YOU LISA................................

Can't wait to have you back where you belong. :D

RICHARD
07-02-2005, 02:04 PM
I know how that feels....

We barely got indoor plumbing and electricity last month!:confused:

Don Juan's mom
07-02-2005, 02:49 PM
AND NO MAGOO! :(

Let's hope that the miracle of modern technology finally works for our Cat Crazy Lady and her beautiful Brats!

Liz