PDA

View Full Version : Vixen says "Daddy I have something for you"

kittycats_delight
06-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Well Vixen thought it would be nice to give daddy a present. Here was her idea and how it played out.

Vixen was behaving strangely even for Vixen. she was running away from me and meowing and panting really hard. I called hubby cause I was thinking something had to be wrong with her she never runs away. and the panting was excessive. hubby got her out of the bedroom and closed the door. She ran into the living room. We had moved our bed into the living room as we are having problems with the neighbors being super noisey and us not being able to sleep in the bedroom cause we are attached on that wall. Like I said she ran into the living room meowing and panting all the way and ran all around then she jumped up on the bed. And went to my husbands side and pooped. My husband just laughed. He said "there was nothing wrong with her she just had to crap. She was behaving like one of us when we really need to go. She was running around saying to herself "I gotta crap, I gotta crap, I gotta crap. Where do I crap. Oh I know. On daddy's bed." This was my husbands story. he is soo good with words. And Vixen is the best present giver there is.

furrykidsmother
06-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Oh my! Did Daddy appreciate Vixen's little gift? I guess since your bedroom has been moved around other things like her litterbox have moved also, or maybe she was just looking for a nice comfy place. That is to bad that you have had to rearrange your house due to your neighbors. I hope that you will be able to put your bed, back in the bedroom sometime soon.

kittycats_delight
06-30-2005, 12:20 PM
no her litter box was in the same place but her poopey box had a peepee in it that Lilith left so she wouldn't use it. She is super duper anal about her litter.

catmandu
06-30-2005, 12:57 PM
THAT MAKES,THE DEAD MOUSE,THAT MICHAEL,AND PRINCESS LEFT ME,SUDDENLY SEEM,NOT SO BAD.
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN COMICAL,AND WILL CERTAINLY,BE A WAKE UP CALL,TO KEEP,HER LITTER BOX,PRISTINE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture527.jpg

luvofallhorses
06-30-2005, 05:17 PM
That's SO funny! :D

momcat
06-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Oh you silly Vixen! I'm sure daddy would have taken care of your litter box if you asked him. Sounds like you need a sit down with Lillith about staying out of your stuff.....