PDA

View Full Version : Duncan

Pawsitive Thinking
06-30-2005, 06:34 AM
Aren't you lovely? Have a bouncy day!

K9soul
06-30-2005, 08:14 AM
Oh most handsome and furry Duncan, what a charming little chin you are! Wow Duncan, sounds like you have been through some rough spots :(, but thankfully you were blessed with a human who saved you and helped you heal and flourish. Do be careful now when you are bouncing around the room, no more broken legs and green casts for you! :) Life has taken a total turnaround for you, and now you are a little king living the pampered and luxurient life you so deserve! Duncan, I hope today is especially filled with all your very favorite activities and delicacies. Congratulations on being our adorable and high spirited pet of the day!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Duncan
What an adorable perky fellow you are! I love your ears!
I can see from your picture you are interested in what goes on around you. So cute!!!
Do be careful bouncing off the walls. No more breaks, ok?
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

Jax
06-30-2005, 12:46 PM
My, what impressive ears you have, and your little paws and perfect face are just as cute! Congrats to DEAR DUNCAN! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
06-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh Duncan...HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!! Omg, you're preciousness makes ME wanna bounce off the walls!:D Where to begin???...Those adorable ears? Or maybe those teeny weeny, precious pawsies:D You've got it all "goin' on," cutie pie:) Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful human for rescuing you, sweetheart! It's been a tough start in life for you wee one, but by all accounts, it's all smooth sailing from here on in! Now be careful with that BoiNg BoIngIng!!!:D We don't want you to hurt yourself again!:) Duncan, I hope that today, your well earned day in the spotlight, you and your proud, loving human and the piggies too, enjoy a VERY happy, treat and love filled day of celebration! Congratulatons to Duncan, our most adorable, most deserving, extra special Chin Chin Pet of the Day! Have your person give you a kiss from me, dear Mr. D!:)