PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is my Grad Walkup/Dry Grad

manda_moo87
06-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Well, tomorrow is the big day... the day I get my diploma and graduate. :eek: I've been dreaming about this ever since I was really little and its very hard for me to believe tomorrow at this time it will be happening. It'll be a very emotional evening for my friends, myself and my family. My friends and I nearly burst into to tears at our walkup practice today. I'll have to say good-bye to my three most favorite teachers in the world, that'll be very hard. I was visiting all of them today and shed a few tears. I'll be coming back to visit them all of course but not seeing them every day will be so strange... they are such special people to me.

After our Graduation ceremony we will have our Dry Grad party until 6 AM! LOL, I think we'll be pretty tired and emotially drained by then! Any ways I just thought I'd share my news with you and I'll be taking plenty of pictures to share with you all.

:)

luvofallhorses
06-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Have fun! :) Congratulations on graduating! :D (((hugs)))
Can't wait to see pics.

NoahsMommy
06-29-2005, 09:07 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) That really is exciting for you!! :)

When I graduated, I sent about 6 teachers a card saying how much I learned from them. At the graduation, they all came up to me and hugged me. I really think it meant a lot to them. :)

Hugs,
Kelly :)

manda_moo87
06-30-2005, 12:21 AM
Thank you both. :)

I'm off to bed now, so be expecting my pics Friday evening or sometime Saturday.

Oggyflute
06-30-2005, 02:16 AM
Congratulations on your achievement.:)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Not sure about time difference thingy but well done you!!!

P.S. am using the siggy you did for me as a screensaver too - its fantastic!