PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goodness, I'm getting kisses

janelle
06-29-2005, 02:14 PM
My furbaby wants to go out so bad he is up in my face kissing me and nibbling my ear. He is the don't touch me cat but he wants to go out so bad he is really loving on me to take him. And it's around 100 out ther. Guess I will take him for just a little to clam him down. I always supervise him.

NoahsMommy
06-29-2005, 02:47 PM
How sweet!!! :)

catmandu
06-29-2005, 04:20 PM
ITS ABOUT 90 OUT THERE,AND HUMID.THE PORCH CATS,ARE SUFFERING,EVEN THOUGH I LEAVE WATER,WITH ICE,IN IT,AS THEY HAVENO PLACE,WHERE IT IS COOL,WHEN THE FRONT PORCH,IS ENCLOSED,THAT MIGHT,BE BETTER.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture516.jpg

janelle
06-29-2005, 04:29 PM
My furbaby likes to go under the bush I have by the porch and lay on a cool slab rock under there. Maybe if you got some large smooth slab rocks for them they would love it. They stay cool in the shade and are perfect for them to lay on.

Get as much shade as you can for them. Maybe let the hose sprinkler run a little.

I just let him stay out for about 15 minutes. We also have wasps flying around my porch and I didn't want to get stung with my vacation starting tomorrow. He decided to camp out under the tree and watch for some birds to kill anyway. He won't be doing that on my watch,:eek:

furrykidsmother
06-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Isn't it nice to get those kitty kisses, even if they do want something. Glad the furbaby got to go out for a breath of fresh air and to lay under the bushes. Also, happy to hear that the outdoor visits are supervised. Enjoy your vacation!