PDA

View Full Version : Fritz taking a rest

fritz03
06-29-2005, 12:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/break.jpg Fritz taking a break from playing with the talking toy Parrot under my bed.Fritz is staying inside where it's cool as there is a Extreme Heat Alert on..He's now snoozing under my bed.Thanks everybody for voting.I'll let you know when I get the bumper sticker.

elizabethann
06-29-2005, 01:17 PM
King Fritz, look at those big eyes! So cute!

Daisy and Delilah
06-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Hello to our winning Fritz!! Fritzie, stay inside on Barry's bed for sure!! You don't need the heat. We only get to go on the porch to sun briefly, early in the morning so we don't get too hot. Most chihuahuas are always chilled but our Mom is afraid we'll cook on the porch. It's really hot here in Florida Fritz and it lasts for about 4 months. Phew!! Get plenty of cool rest Fritz!!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies, Daisy and Delilah:)

NoahsMommy
06-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey, Fritz....is there room under there for me? It looks like you've found a good place to relax and get away from it all. ;)

K9soul
06-29-2005, 06:48 PM
You've got the right idea Fritz! Stay in where it's cool and snooze under the covers :D. Oh Fritz, I just want to kiss your cute little fuzzy head, look at that face! Congratulations to King Fritz! So glad you are feeling better sweetie :)

Bigyummydog
06-29-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm so glad you're back to your so cute self. Those birds really tucker a doggie out, don't they? :D