PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is......

Pawsitive Thinking
06-29-2005, 10:59 AM
ending the day with an empty filing tray!! man, am I sad :rolleyes: :p

DJFyrewolf36
06-29-2005, 11:32 AM
That makes me happy too! I am always glad to go home after work knowing I don't have to do anything in a rush in the morning. :D

King Spartacus
06-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Sneeking out of work half an hour before I was supposed to finish! ;)

Sylvie, KS' mom

finn's mom
06-29-2005, 11:47 AM
.....knowing there are people in this world that love me as much as i love them. ;) cheesy, but, that's what makes me happy.

luvofallhorses
06-29-2005, 11:49 AM
your pets greeting you when you get home and Kari that is not cheesy at all :p

Killearn Kitties
06-29-2005, 12:44 PM
That would make me happy too. It's always a good feeling to actually get to the end of a job! :D

furrykidsmother
06-29-2005, 12:52 PM
The end of the work day and heading home to see my furkids and my hubby! Also weekends spending time with my mother and friends.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
.....knowing there are people in this world that love me as much as i love them. ;) cheesy, but, that's what makes me happy.

not cheesy at all...that's happiness for me too!!;)

dukedogsmom
06-29-2005, 01:46 PM
I agree. Also, having true friends. They are really hard to find.

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-29-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

I couldn't have said it better myself Val!!!;)

joanofark
06-29-2005, 01:56 PM

Ditto.:)

Kfamr
06-29-2005, 01:58 PM
Having 3 wonderful dogs who love you just as much as you love them

Having friends who understand and take the time to see where you're coming from.

Having friends send you special messages and talk to you when you're down.

Having a few friends who support you because they love you.

Being able to talk things through with people, and having people who are actually willing to do so.

A very hard find, but i'm fortunate enough to have a few.

finn's mom
06-29-2005, 02:07 PM

Unfortunately, I know how true that is. I agree, knowing you have even just a couple of friends that will never betray you, that's a good, good feeling.

Raising a good, healthy, happy dog can help make me a little happier, too. :)

Samantha Puppy
06-29-2005, 02:16 PM
- Seeing the clock hit 4:30 pm... especially on a Friday.
- Going home and having all my animals greet me at the door.
- Hugs from moms.
- Making someone laugh.
- Hearing your baby's heartbeat and seeing it via a sonogram for the first time.
- Good surprises.
- Being paid a compliment out of the blue.
- Finding that perfect color of lipstick.

finn's mom
06-30-2005, 01:06 PM
hearing "walking in the sky" and instantly getting that nervous, excited, crazy cool, unexplainable, unforgettable feeling i got the first time i went sky diving (and the second time, too!). i just thought of it and downloaded it, and, it immediately makes me feel like i'm floating. it's the song that is on my sky diving video, and, it fits perfectly! :) i've had a hard couple of days, thinking about things, about trust and friends and love and broken bonds. And, I've been feeling better the last hour or so and this song just is the icing on the cake! my breath catches in my throat as soon as i hear it! one of the lines is "i'm happy just to be", that's what it needs to be like! the rest is just extra happiness! :D

check this out, you can see me grinning bigger than ever! they used mine and my ex's (chris) photos on their site. :)

http://skydivedallas.com/tandem.htm

if you scroll down to where it says, "you'll want pictures" that's me and chris on the left. then, scroll down a little more and on the right, that's me and my tandem instructor, flying! we're the top picture. :) two thumbs up, man! :D