PDA

View Full Version : Gross!!!

elizabethann
06-29-2005, 08:25 AM
This just happened up North (in NH):

Man arrested in women's outhouse tank

ALBANY — A 45-year-old Gardiner, Maine, man was arrested Sunday on criminal trespass charges after a teenage girl found him staring at her from below an outhouse seat, police said.

Police pulled Gary Moody from the waste tank under a log cabin outhouse off the Kancamagus Highway at about 12:30 p.m. Sunday.

"We had to decontaminate him," said Capt. Jon Hebert of the Carroll County Sheriff's Department, adding that firefighters hosed the man down before police handcuffed him.

"We treated him as if he were hazardous material," Hebert said.

Moody, 45, of Nash Road in Gardiner, was arrested Sunday in the area of the Lower Falls off the Kancamagus Highway in the White Mountain National Forest, a popular swimming hole. He was charged with criminal trespass. Police said he may face additional charges.

Carroll County Sheriff's Department investigating officer Jon Hebert could not be reached immediately yesterday for comment.

Moody is free on $250 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to answer the criminal trespass charge at 8:30 a.m. on July 19 in the District Court of Northern Carroll County.

According to papers on file at the court, Moody has owned the Winsor Convenience Store in Winsor, Maine, for the past four years and has a previous drunk driving conviction.

JenBKR
06-29-2005, 08:48 AM
eeewwwwwww...that's really gross

moosmom
06-29-2005, 08:50 AM
"We treated him as if he were hazardous material,"

Well DUH!!! I hope they treat him as a hazardous material PERV!!!

finn's mom
06-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Wow, that's desperate. :(

aly
06-29-2005, 09:29 AM
How desperate can someone be???? They better charge him with other charges than trespassing considering he violated a lot of females :mad:

DJFyrewolf36
06-29-2005, 10:17 AM
Thats pretty gross....

How desperate do you need to be?

beeniesmom
06-29-2005, 10:22 AM
i just read the article about that.... really sick.

MariaM
06-30-2005, 01:54 AM
Do they mean the girl looked down into the toilet part of the outhouse and saw him? I would FREAK. I might faint or something, because it would SCARE me to see that, like it would startle me so much. EWWWW is all I can say.

jesse_3
06-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Do they mean the girl looked down into the toilet part of the outhouse and saw him? I would FREAK. I might faint or something, because it would SCARE me to see that, like it would startle me so much. EWWWW is all I can say.
Very much agreed! I would freak out too! Before I was scared of little animals falling in there, now I'm scared of men looking at me:eek: :eek: :eek: EWWWWWWWWWWW!