PDA

View Full Version : We got it!!!

Jods
06-29-2005, 04:50 AM
We got the apartment!!!! Yeah! I really wanted this one cuz the price was sooo right. So they said they'll give us the keys today. Only thing is no pets. So we'll hafta sneek mine in. I'm only taking Pixie and the ferret and they won't be a problem. We're gonna wait a few weeks and ask the guy about the cat cuz the people in the next apt have a dog so what harm can a cat do?? ;) Its a small place, but its all we need to get us started. The bedrooms are both hardwood flooring and theres a HUGE backyard. Thats how I knew about the dog and he was barking at us. Hope that won't be a problem. :confused: So I won't have internet :( :( We'll be cutting it off cuz we're on a strict budget now wahhhhhh. Oh well it about 2 blocks from my parents house so I'll still check in. So now I have a whole whack of work to do :eek: Thanks for the luck and the prayers!!

RobiLee
06-29-2005, 06:23 AM
Congrats and may you be very happy in you new home.

finn's mom
06-29-2005, 08:39 AM
Congrats, I hope you don't get in trouble for the kitty being there.

anna_66
06-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Congrats on your new place...well miss you around here!

furrykidsmother
06-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Congratulations! Glad you found what you were looking for and I hope they will allow you to have your cat. If the other people have a dog, I don't see where a cat should pose a problem.

NoahsMommy
06-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Congrats!!! :)

Good luck on getting them to take the kitty.

sandragonfly
06-29-2005, 03:07 PM
yay!! good for you!! (be careful...the kitties. :/)

what about mercedes? where will you be leaving her at?

manda_moo87
06-29-2005, 06:36 PM
That's great you got the aparentment Jodie! Too bad about losing the internet though... make sure you send me your new address so I can write you, okay??

buckner
06-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Congratulations on the new apartment, and good luck with Pixie!