PDA

View Full Version : I need to get some sleep!

gini
06-29-2005, 12:39 AM
But, here I am at exactly 10:37 p.m. on Pet Talk, razzing Richard, responding to Lut's thread about beautiful Indra, commenting on PJ's new license plates...........oh, and yes, Logan's daughter boogie boarding on the golf course.

Would someone just come in and shut down this computer so I will go to bed - long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Addiction? No, not me!

trayi52
06-29-2005, 01:00 AM
LOL, Gini, I'm in the same situation! We need help!

Willie:)

sandragonfly
06-29-2005, 02:05 AM
hmm this was about an hour and half ago...you're sleeping now!

yes, your defintion is addiction.

RobiLee
06-29-2005, 06:55 AM
Too funny, Gini! Hehehhe...been there, done that;) Sometimes it is just so hard to get off of here :p

Logan
06-29-2005, 06:56 AM
Gini, did you see what time it was when I posted about Helen's golf course surfing? I only stay up that late when Scott is out of town, though! ;)

Logan

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Yep, me too - been there done that. ;) I try not to get on the computer any later than 8:00 pm because I know that's exactly what is going to happen. Like Logan, this usually only happens to me when Terry is out of town. Hmmm....there must be a theme here, Gini. Maybe you need a man in your life to limit your online time? :confused: Nope, never mind, that would not be my first recommendation. ;)

Barbara
06-29-2005, 11:31 AM
A man in my life doesn't help.....
If you are chatting with a friend in let's say California you only can do that in the evening. And if- like me- you don't install your chat program on your office computer because it would mean you get even less work done, then you have to do that "communication work" in the evening.
*sigh*