PDA

View Full Version : Decorating anyone??

Cookiebaker
06-28-2005, 10:12 PM
OK, so my bathroom is COMPLETELY torn apart, and going back together ohhhhh-soooooo-s-l-o-w-l-y. But that's OK, its what I expected pretty much.

The EXCITING part is picking out paint colors and themes! :D And what I am looking for is a theme. So far, the only definite colors are the floor (cream) and the vanity top ("storm blue" which is a gray-ish blue). The shower walls and the toilet are plain white.

So does anyone have any ideas that will help me here??? I was thinking of painting one wall a darker color, and the 3 other walls a complimenting lighter color. And I was thinking of decorating in a contrasting color. I had originally thought to do rubber duckies and bubbles, but I dunno, that idea has kind of worn off or something.

Do you know of any websites that specialize in bathroom themes?? I went to Bedbathandbeyond.com, but didn't exactly see what I had in mind.

*LabLoverKEB*
06-28-2005, 10:24 PM
I went on google for you, and I found homeexpo.com (we have one in our area) It is a HUGE , awesome place, with tons of bathroom stuff, door handles, (lol), furniture, mybe paints, (i'm not sure... I would just do a search on "bathroom design" or "bathroom" theams".

Good luck to ya!:)