PDA

View Full Version : Video Request -- Paw Footage

ParNone
06-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Hi y'all!!

I've got an idea for a video, that I'd like some help with. I need close up video of just your dog's paws moving. Of course some of their leg can be in the shot, but I just want to get across that I want a close up, not a long shot where you can see their head and full body.

Also, paws moving is preferrable. So if you could get them to bounce around or something.

I don't need real long footage of this. Under 30 seconds would be great, because I'm going to edit it down.

I want to post this video on my website. I'll credit you and your dog as part of the video. It's not going to be for sale or anything, just on the site for everyone's viewing pleasure.

I'll try but I can't promise to use everyone's video. It'll be based on if it's the kind of footage that'll work for my concept. I'll work with people to see if we can't get some footage that can be included though.

You can email the clip to [email protected] and include your name and your dog's name and "Paw Footage" in the email subject line.

Also, if you know of any other dog places that would be interested in participating, please pass the word around.

Edited to add: If you have multiple dogs, by all means send clips of all of them.

Thanks,
Les...

Suki Wingy
06-28-2005, 03:41 PM
I'll try with my camera because I don't have the big one, but I don't think WMM accepts it.

finn's mom
06-28-2005, 08:28 PM
i wish i could do a video! dang, that sounds like a great idea, too!

Lexi_Lover
06-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Bouncing around is what Lexi's do best! I'll try and get it to you tomorrow! ;)

anna_66
06-28-2005, 11:10 PM
This sounds very interesting Par...I'll see what we can do:)

ParNone
06-29-2005, 05:21 PM
thanks guys! I can't wait to see your clips. :)

Lexi_Lover
06-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Par,

I've got 2 for ya! You can choose whichever one you want! How did you want it sent to you?

Lexi_Lover
06-30-2005, 12:24 PM
Hehe, sorry about that! They are both sent! Let me know when you receive them! :)

Kfamr
06-30-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi Les, when do you need these by? It's been raining lately so I haven't had a chance to get some good videos. (Videos look better outside)

ParNone
06-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Oh wow! Thanks Paula! That's exactly what I'm looking for. :)

Hi Kay! I haven't really thought about setting a timeline. When I've got enough paws I guess. :) Maybe let's shoot for within the next week and I evaluate if I have enough. If not, I'll extend it.

The more variety I can get the better this'll work. So Big or Small, Smooth or Fluffy, Shaggy or Scruffy, Spots or Ticking, All the different colors. Whatever you guys got, that's what I need. :)

Les...

Lexi_Lover
06-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Ok! I wasn't to sure! :p Glad you like it! You can hear her barking and growling at the bug flying around the room with the one where she puts her front paws in the air. I thought it ws a perfect oppurtunity!

Kfamr
06-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Do you think I could see one of the videos you've already got so I know what to go for? :)

swimma253
06-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Sounds fun! I'll definately do one! I'll try to get it to you by tomorrow. :)

ParNone
07-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Hey Kay! Here's a quick example I just took of Gull. Just to give you an idea, but you guys put your own creative touches to what you're doing for your dogs. Only 2 things I want is close up of the paws and that they're moving. The rest go crazy with your creativity. :)

I think I'm going to ask for still photos, for those that can't do video, but if you can do video that would be preferred.

Les...

ParNone
07-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Hey Swimma! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

ParNone
07-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Doin' the bump. Still looking for still pictures or video of dog paws for my lil' video project.

Also, the pic contest this month is for dog paws too. Find out details here (http://www.nothinbuttdogs.com/piccontest.htm).

Par...

Kfamr
07-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Les, I sent in my entry for the contest but haven't got to getting any videos. I'll try to sometime today. :)