PDA

View Full Version : Help! A case of bad luck...

King Spartacus
06-28-2005, 05:50 AM
Mamma and daddy has just gotten a spell of bad luck... and mamma thinks there's someone wishing this bad luck on them...

Is there any of you guys that knows how to deal with this sort of stuff? Mamma wants a cleansing... preferably both of them, and the house...

The two last weeks have been quite awful... mamma burnt her hands twice, daddys car broke down (the "head" broke... I'm pretty sure it's called the head... don't know much about cars... and neither does mamma!), ceiling lamp fell down, iron broke, mamma fell... well, it kind of goes on and on! So... any suggestions?

Mamma knows there are ways to cleanse a house... with incense, candles, etc... but how? And which ones?

Thank you!!! And if you got any good wibes spare, please send them our way!!!

vinjashira
06-28-2005, 06:09 AM
with a simple prayer perhaps?

Pawsitive Thinking
06-28-2005, 06:33 AM
try contacting the chatroom here http://spirit-and-soul.co.uk/

King Spartacus
06-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Tried the prayers... pretty sure God has more important things to do, as bad luck continues...

Gonna try the forum... thanks for the link!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-28-2005, 06:41 AM
they should be able to point you in the right direction - good luck

furrykidsmother
06-28-2005, 09:18 AM
I don't know much about such stuff, but the chatroom looks interesting. I hope things get better for all of you. Don't lose faith!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-01-2005, 06:57 AM
Have things improved any?

King Spartacus
07-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Not really... but then again... as our car has been at the garage (and still is! *sobs*), we haven't been able to do a cleansing... the people at the other forum are really nice and helpful, and we will do a cleansing... as soon as we get the car back! Need to get incense!

thanks a million for the link though! I'm now gonna go to pet general... at my fish are rotting! *sobs even more*

Best wishes from Sylvie, KS' mom

lv4dogs
07-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Sage works wonders for cleansing the house & soul.

Here are a couple good sites:

http://ambrosiasrealms.tripod.com/cleansing.htm

http://www.healersoul.org/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=840

dukedogsmom
07-01-2005, 08:44 AM
I was just going to tell you about sage. Hope things get better!

King Spartacus
07-01-2005, 08:51 AM
thank you guys! Yes, we're also gonna get some sage... and basil! Having a bath in basil is supposed to cleanse your body! Atleast that'll be fun!!!

thanks for the links, I'll check them out right now!

catnapper
07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
LOL... please send some of that luck changer my way too!

Sorry you're having such a bad streak. Doesn't it always seem to come at you at once?

King Spartacus
07-01-2005, 09:32 AM
If I find any good luck, I'll send some over! If not... there's always the basil! Hmmmm... maybe me and my partner are supposed to bathe together in basil, as we're having bad luck as a couple...

I can picture the newpaper heading: "Dead couple found in bath, flesh eaten by cat" and then the story: "Couple had squized into bathtub together, not realising they'd both gained weight - with deadly outcome!" Oh, well... I guess it will have to be two baths! Hah!

No really... we will do a cleansing, and then we'll see. I've never tried anything like this before, and have no concept of what to believe and expect. I do put salt in all the corners off all the rooms now and then, but I'm still not quite sure why I even do that! My partner often stick copper pennies in corners, but when I get a hint of that "I'm such a good housewife" feeling, the hoover sucks them up!

But, by tomorrow night, we'll be cleansed in basil, and the house will be cleansed in sage and insence, and the fish will have gotten their new finrot medicine! After that, i can but hope, that nothing more will break, no more accidents, no more unexpected expences, and no more burning (burnt myself 3 times in 2 weeks... before that about 3-4 times in 3 years... work with heatpress)!

NoahsMommy
07-01-2005, 12:28 PM
((((((hugs)))))

Hope everything looks up for you all.

:)

smokey the elder
07-01-2005, 02:45 PM
In my experience, it's the intent that matters; the material trappings are mainly to help focus and get yourself into an appropriate state of mind. If you can get it, sweet grass is pretty good for chasing away bad juju; you can either leave it whole or burn it (don't burn your house down, please!)

Also, Someone might think your bad experiences are character building! Anyway, good luck.

King Spartacus
07-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Thank you all for all the good luck wishes!

And Smokey - we'll try NOT to burn the house down!!! ;)

Yes... some say it's character building, some say it's a learning curve... been there done that! this is like being cursed... everything is happening at once! We've had tons of bad luck... probably way over average... but never like this before... Somehow we've always managed to get out of the sh*t smelling like... well, like sh*t before (not excatly roses, but we've always managed to get out of it)... this time it feels like we're stuck...

So... bad luck be gone!

Sylvie, KS' mom (who keep checking on the fish every 5th minute...)

Randi
07-01-2005, 03:59 PM
I hope everything will be better for you soon! :) How about Sage & Onion stuffed chicken this weekend? :D

Sending positive vibes!

King Spartacus
07-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Sage & Onion stuffed chicken
:D Couldn't hurt! (Except that I can't eat chicken anymore... after Spartacus caught a bird... hopefully I'll get over it soon! I'm already off tuna and meat... so there's not that much left... except for CHOCOLATE!!!) LOL

dukedogsmom
07-01-2005, 04:46 PM
I think chocolate should be the real vitamin C! That chicken sounds good.