PDA

View Full Version : Too bad Jennifer Wilbanks already has a man...

RICHARD
06-28-2005, 12:29 AM
Groom injured guests

A Serbian bridegroom spent the night in the cells after he injured 15 guests while trying to shoot an apple with a shotgun.

Shooting the apple is a traditional part of a Serbian wedding and is supposed to bring good luck to the newly-weds, reports Glas Javnosti newspaper.

But the groom, 47, who's also a police marksmen, used a shotgun instead of a pistol and 15 people were hit by ricocheting pellets.

None of the guests were seriously injured but police were called to the incident and arrested their colleague and confiscated his gun.

-----------------------------------------------

lololololololol...

Good luck to the newlyweds and scars for the guests....:D :confused: :eek: :o

JenBKR
06-28-2005, 11:03 AM
Now there's an odd tradition...

moosmom
06-28-2005, 11:14 AM
I guess it IS odd. Weirdest thing I've ever seen at a wedding was the bridal couple jumping over a broom. At least no one gets hurt (unless someone trips over the broom). Go figure!!

JenBKR
06-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
I guess it IS odd. Weirdest thing I've ever seen at a wedding was the bridal couple jumping over a broom. At least no one gets hurt (unless someone trips over the broom). Go figure!!

What was the purpose of that? I must go to pretty tame weddings, although I went to one a couple weeks ago that included a fight between two women on the dance floor. No hitting, just yelling. I thought that was oretty odd...

moosmom
06-28-2005, 12:22 PM
The "broom" tradition is common in African-American weddings. I've seen fights between women at weddings when the bridal bouquet is tossed. Talk about desperate!! :eek:

JenBKR
06-28-2005, 12:39 PM
LOL I have seen bouquet fights too, kinda sad. The broom thing still has my interest, I guess every nationality has their own traditions

NoahsMommy
06-30-2005, 08:34 PM
What an idiot!! Even I know you wouldn't use a shotgun to shoot an apple!! Come on!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mandy2323
08-07-2005, 10:27 PM
hahahha that was funny:p :)