PDA

View Full Version : why????

chinthliss
02-14-2002, 11:26 AM
i have tried 3 times over the past year to get my cat to cat of the day....he never has :(
is it because hes not good enough or because the waiting list is huuuuuuge? :confused:

purrley
02-14-2002, 11:47 AM
:D I'm sure it's the latter reason - every pet is special - hang in there it will happen one day and Welcome to Pet Talk;)

Former User
02-14-2002, 12:48 PM
We're still waiting too, we nominated C&K last August... so about 7 months ago... but of course almost all here know our furkids too... but still would be nice to see them having their special day... oh well, hopefully soon...

sasvermont
02-14-2002, 01:10 PM
Hi - I joined PET TALK in April of 2001 and sent a photo in of Graemer, one of my cats - oh I sent it maybe July of 2001 .. and he was Cat of the Day just a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how the pics are selected, just happy that Graemer (aka Grammy Crackers) was chosen. Was this any help?

SAS

zippy-kat
02-14-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by chinthliss
i have tried 3 times over the past year to get my cat to cat of the day....he never has :(
is it because hes not good enough or because the waiting list is huuuuuuge? :confused:

Don't worry...many of us are in the same boat! I sent in pictures of some of our animals, so far, only my bunny has made it to fame.

Were any of your photos holiday-themed? It could be just a matter of waiting until that holiday rolls around...

Paul
02-14-2002, 01:34 PM
   You can get an answer!

To get an answer about your pet write to [email protected]. Karen will tell you.

(Make sure your email address is correct and accepting email.)

We know every pet is special! We have to put this on the home page and other places.

Paul

Randi
02-14-2002, 01:41 PM
We must all have patience, Iīm waiting too, but didnīt realize there was such a long list of all these furkids. One day, we'll get a surprize! :D

I wonder, how many are there -waiting for the big day?? :)

AmberLee
02-14-2002, 01:49 PM
Sounds like I'd better get off my duff and fill in my applications! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

chinthliss
02-15-2002, 10:21 AM
glad to know i'm not the only one waiting- thanks!
unfortunatly bert's picture wasn't a themed one, but hopefully he will make it soon :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-28-2002, 12:57 AM
I will be waiting soon too !!!!!! IF I COULD JUST GET TO A SCANNER !!!!!!! :)

Logan
02-28-2002, 08:16 AM
Sara! There are ways around that scanner problem, I promise!!! I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, but I did learn that just about every single photoprocessing lab will put your pictures on a disk or cd for you for a minimal charge. It is well worth it so you can share your photographs here and by email. Do it!!! :D

gini
02-28-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by SpencerTheLion
...well what would you think if the waiting lines were reduced by changing to Pet of the Hour? :D

just kidding!!!

Good grief, Spencer, I get into enough time trouble on this site, let alone having to check in each hour! :) :) :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-28-2002, 10:47 AM
Way to go Logan !!! :D Thanks for the info!!!!!!!:) :)

aly
02-28-2002, 10:54 AM
I've been waiting for the exact right picture so I can nominate my pets. I'm being SO picky and haven't gotten any good pics yet. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and nominate them soon.

Logan
02-28-2002, 11:21 AM
Aly, to us, yours are Dog and Cat of the Day, everyday!!!! We all love them so much! :)

I figure you guys see enough of mine and hear about them often enough that you don't need me to recite it all over again!! LOL!!! :o And you know that Honey, Lilly, Mimi, Butter, Olivia and Roger are so important to Helen and me, they are our "pets" of the day, every single day!!! :D