PDA

View Full Version : About Cat fencing......

carole
06-27-2005, 04:54 PM
It was a while back someone posted a pic of cat fencing that you could buy in the states, I have since searched the internet and found others as well, even a do it yourself job, it is not available in my country, so we are seriously looking at following this and adapting it to cat fence the back of our section.

It will be quite a challenge, as there are many places my kitties could still get out, our biggest problem is we have to have permission from our next door neighbour, we are on what is called a cross lease section here, and we cannot do it without her permission.

The cost will come into it, but hopefully if we do it ourselves it will be relatively cheap, well worth the investment.

I am having a huge problem with the six cats, around the corner, who are all not fixed, coming on the property and fighting with my cats, especially my older boy, and my Lexie is becoming stressed I believe.

It would be a dream come true, to me, I would have total piece of mind, I am just not sure if we can adapt it or afford it yet , and whether my neighbour will agree.

So wish us luck, and if anyone has any advice or ideas re- the fencing please let me know., don't hold your breath though folks, it might never happen, but I am so hoping it will., if it does I have PT to thank for even giving me the idea.